• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-6 Easy Installation Guide

J

jx233

Try fixing WinRAR first.

And for the firmware getting fixed, you need to have a Pandora Battery and a MagicStick to install custom firmware. From custom firmware, you can update to 5.00 M33-6.

ponolee

Try fixing WinRAR first.

And for the firmware getting fixed, you need to have a Pandora Battery and a MagicStick to install custom firmware. From custom firmware, you can update to 5.00 M33-6.

i am back! what other extraction programs are there for hp?

J

jx233

ponolee said:
i am back! what other extraction programs are there for hp?

There are alot of programs that can do it for you, have you tryed googling them?

vennae52 said:
ok i put it on my psp but when i go to use it and install it, it says its corrupted

You have Official Firmware, the program runs only on a custom firmware (M33).

eirrah

pls. help me... i've read the thread already but somehow, im stil confused (and afraid). i have psp2000 cfw 4.01m33-2. is it safe 2 upgrade to 5.00m33? because i got problem before that i upgraded to a 5.00 then i cant play iso/cso games anymore then need
to unbrick my pSp and back to 3.80. cant remember much of that.

J

jx233

Try Hellcat's Recovery Flasher v1.41 or v1.50 to install 5.00 M33-4 without problems. Then update to M33-6 from M33-4.

Nosgoroth

Hello,

I have a japanese Fat PSP running 4.01 M33-2, and I'm having trouble updating to 5.00. When I run the installer and I get to the GUI part, an error jumps out saying that my configuration is corrupted.

From what I've read I should be trying Hellcat's Recovery Flasher to get to 5.00 M33-4 and then going to M33-6 from there. Is that correct?

Thanks.

january39

eXo Staff
You mean the updater screen GUI?

You can update to5.00m33 a variety of ways, Hellcats is one although simply using the updater or network update being the easiest.

Nosgoroth

I mean when, after unpacking and checking the files, the system leaves the black screen with text and jumps to the installer. I took a photo, sorry for the horrible quality.

PS: KeyCleaner IDs the PSP as a Japanese TA-082/86

january39

eXo Staff
I mean when, after unpacking and checking the files, the system leaves the black screen with text and jumps to the installer. I took a photo, sorry for the horrible quality.

PS: KeyCleaner IDs the PSP as a Japanese TA-082/86

Last time i saw that error code it related to the IDstorage keys, my advice is to get CW Idstortage Manager and run it (i think one of the keys may be corrupted #41?)

Report back the findings before you do anything else.

Also start looking into DC8, you may need to set a MS with this installed on it to regenerate the keys.

Check the Error code FAQ in the FAQ & Tuts section also.

Nosgoroth

Idstorage Manager 1.3 reports all keys OK. Key Cleaner 1.4 says "original unpatched key found" for key 0x0005 and offers to fix the key.

Alex

its a corrupted key 5, i got that error when i pathched my key 5 from key cleaner, run key cleaner and clean your keys, if u selected to use the custom key, change it back, then try the updater.
if that dont work your next best bet is DC8 and install 5.00m33 from there

Nosgoroth

I already tried that before. The thing is, the installer detects the restored key as corrupted and offers to fix it again.

EDIT: No, my mistake. The key was fine and unpatched, and Key Cleaner merely offered to patch it. With #5 patched, the installer said to unpatch it, and it failed anyway.

So, then, it appears all keys are OK :(

EDIT2: I found something. This post here says the error (DRNFFFFFFB0) means a missing key #8. It says to input a hex value.

EDIT3: Aaaand it's done. I used IDstorage Manager 1.3 to add the key #8 manually with the value "70 44 43 4C 01 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 76 FC 19 C8 0A 00 19 00 10 00 0D 00 07 00 02", restored default settings for good measure, and the update worked. Thanks for your help!

Mamaro

when i try run 5.00 M33-6 he say "cancelled by user"!?
but i dont done nothing!?
why this happen?

hum done :D
i think my problem is.....R <--- dont work good and stay permanent press....that is a bug?
or is really problem!?

thx for attention

is a problem :(

in game when i press "Home" dont let me choose "yes" or "no"

that is a bug :(

what can i do!? thx for time and attention.

sitnlow4life

I am upgrading from 3.52 M33-4
Screen says
unpacking.... done.
Please wait.....

Has been like this for 30 mins
What is going on?
Thanks

UptownYardy

Ok I've installed it successfully but some of the homebrew that worked when my PSP was on firmware 1.50 no longer work now that I'm on 5.00 M33-6.
Is there a setting I have to change to get it to work?