The official release of Basilisk II for the PSP is here! Features include:
- Emulates a Mac II series machine running OS 7.0.1 through 8.1, depending on the ROM used.
- Uses UAE CPU emulation, with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for better compatibility.
- The PSP memstick can be mounted on the Mac desktop (requires File Manager 1.2).
- Supports on-the-fly change of colors and resolution (requires Display Manager).
- Has stereo, 16-bit, 44kHz audio (requires Sound Manager 3.0).
- Supports emulated floppy and CDROM with removable media (no CD audio yet).
- Supports up to four hardfiles for use as fixed drives.
- UDP tunnel for AppleTalk networking across WIFI (no general networking yet).
- Emulates a Mac Extended ADB keyboard and mouse. Buttons can be remapped on-the-fly, and popular IR keyboards are supported on the Phat PSP.
- Supports extra memory and TV out on the Slim PSP.
EDIT 2008/07/31: Now updated to 1.1.1. Changes include - newer code base. IR keyboard files made relative and included with program (should help people who don't know who to setup pspirkeyb). IR keyboard was verified working with 4.01 M33-2. Program is slightly faster (about six percent). Added two 16: 9 video modes to the Mac side for people who use the LCD or an HDTV.
BasiliskII-PSP-Guide.7z note - this is JUST the guide file
877.7 KB Views: 4,120
2.6 MB Views: 6,245
1.2 MB Views: 353
883.4 KB Views: 1,982
1.1 MB Views: 315
1.9 MB Views: 372