The official release of Basilisk II for the PSP is here! Features include:
- Emulates a Mac II series machine running OS 7.0.1 through 8.1, depending on the ROM used.
- Uses UAE CPU emulation, with new SoftFloat FPU emulation for better compatibility.
- The PSP memstick can be mounted on the Mac desktop (requires File Manager 1.2).
- Supports on-the-fly change of colors and resolution (requires Display Manager).
- Has stereo, 16-bit, 44kHz audio (requires Sound Manager 3.0).
- Supports emulated floppy and CDROM with removable media (no CD audio yet).
- Supports up to four hardfiles for use as fixed drives.
- UDP tunnel for AppleTalk networking across WIFI (no general networking yet).
- Emulates a Mac Extended ADB keyboard and mouse. Buttons can be remapped on-the-fly, and popular IR keyboards are supported on the Phat PSP.
- Supports extra memory and TV out on the Slim PSP.
I made changes to the non-platform-specific code (particularly the FPU emulation), so I've bumped the version to 1.1. I'll probably make some changes and bug fixes later, so I'm calling this 1.1.0. Two main downloads for the binary and one of the source are available. The larger binary archive comes with a nice BIG guide, so I archived it with 7zip. If you don't know how to handle 7zip, google it.
EDIT 2008/07/31: Now updated to 1.1.1. Changes include - newer code base. IR keyboard files made relative and included with program (should help people who don't know who to setup pspirkeyb). IR keyboard was verified working with 4.01 M33-2. Program is slightly faster (about six percent). Added two 16: 9 video modes to the Mac side for people who use the LCD or an HDTV.
BasiliskII-PSP-Guide.7z note - this is JUST the guide file
877.7 KB Views: 4,126
2.6 MB Views: 6,252
1.2 MB Views: 355
883.4 KB Views: 1,996
1.1 MB Views: 320
1.9 MB Views: 379