• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Seth

MD Party Room

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Testing IGN embed code:

[ignvideo]object_ID=14273491&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/933/933840/BAA_Teaser_HD_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

Edit - You guys can grab the IGN Format code and just paste it into a post, with their tags and all, and it will appear like the above.

On topic, there was a nice right up a few issues ago in GameInformer. I've been trying to kep a close eye on this game because it looks like they finally got a Batman game right this time.

Chathurga

That looked... surprisingly good actually, something that Batman games never are when you play them.
I'm going to watch this with sceptical optimism, too many games have left me disappointed lately.

Btw Vanden you are a thread making machine, 47 threads already. :O

Seth

MD Party Room
I used to to way more on qj days...But then it was mainly news...Due to the front page sucking so bad...

Btw Very cool Ign plug in...

Seth

MD Party Room
New shots..
combat3-1302009-17.jpg

Many more here

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 01/30/09 - Joystiq
and new trailer..

[ignvideo]object_ID=14273491&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/949/949447/trailertest_batmanaa_012909_flvlowwide.flv[/ignvideo]

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I've never looked forward to a batman game but this one is looking really good. The art style is fantastic and the fact that Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy are doing the voice acting is icing on the cake.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Specs for the PC version of this were recently posted on the game's official boards:

Minimum
o CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
o Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
o GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher

Recommended
o CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core)
o Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
o GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher

The game will be enhanced for users with multi-core PCs, while it will also - courtesy of its Games for Windows integration - include achievements as well.