• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Battlefield: Bad Company 2

ilyace

Finally unlocked the M416 last night, such a fuckin beast of a gun. Now I have 12k to go for the M16 and 10k for the UMP (._. )

Seth

MD Party Room
Is it just me or is anyone else getting there ass handed to them on the story mode on normal ?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Is it just me or is anyone else getting there ass handed to them on the story mode on normal ?

I didn't experience any difficulty with the game, sure I had to try multiple times to get through one area (generally those with stupid helicopters) but that's about it.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I didn't experience any difficulty with the game, sure I had to try multiple times to get through one area (generally those with stupid helicopters) but that's about it.

Same as. When I did Airborne on Hard for the achievement having done it on Normal, I could have sworn it wasn't any more difficult :p

Adiuvo

Wait, Heroes counts for Veteran status?

Guess I'll become a veteran >_>

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Finally bought the game last night (even if it wasn't the wisest thing to do) but going through story on Hard and it's a pretty good game so far. :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Wait until you try the multiplayer ;)

The single player is crap compared to multiplayer.

Yeah but I always go through SP before touching MP on any game.

Except TF2 and Counterstrike...

Something I noticed that threw me off about BC2 is that it's tap to ADS, not hold.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah but I always go through SP before touching MP on any game.

Except TF2 and Counterstrike...

Something I noticed that threw me off about BC2 is that it's tap to ADS, not hold.

No it's definitely hold...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No it's definitely hold...

Just out of a game there and it was tap to ADS for me. Couldn't find an option to switch it to hold. Just feels weird not having to hold right click while lining up a shot.

ilyace

Just out of a game there and it was tap to ADS for me. Couldn't find an option to switch it to hold. Just feels weird not having to hold right click while lining up a shot.

It's the other way around for me, the first time I played a game where I had to hold for ADS (i think it was the first Bad Company) it felt so unnatural.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Oh I'm playing on 360. It may be different for PC, sorry.