• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHyD1bCEroc&fmt=18[/YT]

____
I played the beta with ATI 4350 HD overclock dx10 on med settings.(some stuff on mid/high)
I must say it runs perfect, the quality isn't bad at all far better then the console graphics.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Here's a question though, can you run the pc beta without a Key just over LAN or something to see how it runs?

I'm loving the Ps3 version. But i'm curious about the pc version

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Been playing this a couple of days now. Pretty damn awesome, especially when you get a squad of 4 people working together. Tanks are overpowered though :(

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Tanks are easy to take down with a squad of 4, you're doing it wrong.

Not when the other team are holding back so none of you can even get close and there's an engineer constantly repairing it...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Complaining about another team having good tactics for defence :bored:

I'm just saying, the tank turret has huge range :p
Also it only seems to happen when they're on attack so we win anyway xD

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I played a game where the entire attacking team where snipers hiding at the back of there base just sniping.

Everyone I played with stay as a squad and back up each other.
If I die someone would pick up my med kit and heal me (even if there on another squad)

I gotta say this game takes team work to new level.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm.. I would doubt the performance could be that poor. Maybe a driver issue. I rarely dip below 60 at 2560x1600 on my rig. BC2 is rather CPU heavy so having a quad helps. Seems the only people complaining about shoddy performance have dual cores.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is it down on 360 for anyone else?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Servers are back up, it was down for maintenance 360/ps3/and pc.

Anyone know of a good gameplay recorder program? I wanted record some gameplay videos

Trigun

Luckily, a lot of times when I have a team of incompetent players , if it's only a few I can make up for it myself. I try not to go rambo unless I have to, I try and support my squad and team as much as I can. Throwing ammo crates every chance I get for everyone, picking up a medic kit from a kill(or dead teammate) to revive. waiting for people to get rides. Etc.

I hate people trying to be snipers though, I get into games Defending and i'll be sitting there waiting for people to come but no one does because everyone on the enemy team is sniping. Thank god you can't go prone or it'd be even worse.

Man i want the full game now, i'm hoping the singleplayer will be as funny as the first games demo made it out to be. (I was surprised how less comedic the music in BC2 is compared to what I heard of the first from it's demo)(I just redownloaded it too and played it like 3 times through)

BTW has anyone managed to kill someone with the Defibs? I remember someone saying you could but I haven't managed to do so yet.

If anyone can get a hold of and/or has another beta key for PC I'd be really grateful if I could use it, or if someone has an account to log on ( I assume you have to log on in order for it to work) they don't use anymore that'd work too. I'd really like to see how this runs on my pc. :eek:

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Servers are back up, it was down for maintenance 360/ps3/and pc.

Anyone know of a good gameplay recorder program? I wanted record some gameplay videos

FRAPS or Camtasia Recorder?

I've been recording all my games I do on 360 and plan to make a little montage :p I've done some pretty sick stuff :)

Trigun

I love running around with the sniper no scoping when your that close its always a insta kill.

Well, mostly just people who are trying to be snipers but they are completely useless and don't assist their team with Motion trackers or plant C4.
Or the whole team sits back and trys to camp their base when they are on Attack