• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

Robby

Los Doyers!
Zombies is alot harder. Made it to round 9 solo before I got trapped and overwhelmed.

I liked it though, only played on the first map but it always felt like they were coming from behind. It added to the experience.

Dan

Contributor
I haven't gone online in a while with either of my modded 360s so I'm good.

Just did another Black Ops livestream... The amount of people who just decide to call me shit when they're watching is insane xD
Plus it's really hard to play on a REALLY LAGGY connection.

Connection isn't the reason. I've seen you play on PS3, boy.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just need me to play the game for you that's all :) Can't wait to get my hands on the game next week

Robby

Los Doyers!
The game has 3 zombie maps.

The first one already unlocked, the second one you have to beat the campaign to unlock, and the third you have to play dead ops in the main menu.

To play Dead Ops, at the main menu press LT and RT at the same time until you break out of the chair. Then walk to the computer terminal behind you, and type in DOA

Also, you can type in Zork and you get an achievement.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The game has 3 zombie maps.

The first one already unlocked, the second one you have to beat the campaign to unlock, and the third you have to play dead ops in the main menu.
Google how to play dead ops and it will tell you. You have to break out of the chair, then go to a computer and type some stuff in.

Believe the special edition of the game includes more zombie maps (actually it just says 4 exclusive co-op maps, unsure if that is referring to the zombie mode)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Believe the special edition of the game includes more zombie maps (actually it just says 4 exclusive co-op maps, unsure if that is referring to the zombie mode)

The maps that come with the special edition game are the previous zombie maps from WaW for use in zombies.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Dead Ops = EPIC!

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it is fun. It is basically like the Zombie Apocalypse game for the XBLA but with CoD guns and stuff.

Me and some friends have been playing in split screen, and we just finished a match on Launch. The missile launch on that map is epic.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I hope they bring the RPD back to it's CoD4 glory.

There is no RPD in this game. There is an RPK though, and I love that gun. It has a 30 round clip and can take out people with a couple rounds.

This game is such a pain in the ass on Veteran. I bitched out and started playing on Regular just so I can beat the story. The campaign is epic though, it is setting the standard for future CoD games.

OUTL4W

Have you run across any of these decoy grenades?
[YOUTUBE]nsdu47STJVU[/YOUTUBE]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah it is fun. It is basically like the Zombie Apocalypse game for the XBLA but with CoD guns and stuff.

Me and some friends have been playing in split screen, and we just finished a match on Launch. The missile launch on that map is epic.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

There is no RPD in this game. There is an RPK though, and I love that gun. It has a 30 round clip and can take out people with a couple rounds.

This game is such a pain in the ass on Veteran. I bitched out and started playing on Regular just so I can beat the story. The campaign is epic though, it is setting the standard for future CoD games.

Tried XLink Kai yet?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yes, I have those on most of my classes. Really fun to use, just toss them over a wall and go around and get your opponent from behind.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Tried XLink Kai yet?

No, I need to find a spare Ethernet cable apparently.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yes, I have those on most of my classes. Really fun to use, just toss them over a wall and go around and get your opponent from behind.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

No, I need to find a spare Ethernet cable apparently.

You can sometimes play on wireless but wired is definitely better yeah.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Hmm I didn't know you could play on wireless. I'll have to look that up, I thought it was wired only.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Is the theatre mode similar to halo?

Haven't been able to try it.
The servers for the game are offline, so I can only play split screen or system link.

The launch party for Black Ops is today and rumor has it that is when the servers go up. If that happens, I'll be able to report info on everything.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Haven't been able to try it.
The servers for the game are offline, so I can only play split screen or system link.

The launch party for Black Ops is today and rumor has it that is when the servers go up. If that happens, I'll be able to report info on everything.

Damn you and your risking Xbox bannage.
I do still have 2 modded online ones, but I hope to sell one and keep the other unbanned. Plus I'm fearful of gamertag bans too, if my gamertag got banned I'd rage :p

This is quite a good Black Ops thread: http://www.xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=303996

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I'm fearful of a gamertag ban too. I'm more worried over that then a console ban.

But if it happens, it happens.

I got xlink kai to work and was playing in a lobby of 3v4 earlier today. The host kept selecting Nuketown as the map, but I'm not complaining :p Oh and at the end of every match on Nuketown a little surprise happens ;)

I love this game so much. I have no reason whatsoever to ever play MW2 again. This game just triumphs it in every category. Plus the single player is epic.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I'm fearful of a gamertag ban too. I'm more worried over that then a console ban.

But if it happens, it happens.

I got xlink kai to work and was playing in a lobby of 3v4 earlier today. The host kept selecting Nuketown as the map, but I'm not complaining :p Oh and at the end of every match on Nuketown a little surprise happens ;)

I love this game so much. I have no reason whatsoever to ever play MW2 again. This game just triumphs it in every category. Plus the single player is epic.

I completely agree with everything in that post.
And yeah I know the Nuketown thing ;)
You yet to try the "shooting the heads of every manacin quickly" thing?

ilyace

I completely agree with everything in that post.
And yeah I know the Nuketown thing ;)
You yet to try the "shooting the heads of every manacin quickly" thing?

Ever since I saw that gamespot video I've been dying to know what happnes if you do that lol.