• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

Robby

Los Doyers!
I completely agree with everything in that post.
And yeah I know the Nuketown thing ;)
You yet to try the "shooting the heads of every manacin quickly" thing?
You need a whole team to do it I think. I tried to go it by myself and nothing happened. Plus some of them are tricky and hidden. I'll suspect once the servers go up, you'll be able to find out.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
You need a whole team to do it I think. I tried to go it by myself and nothing happened. Plus some of them are tricky and hidden. I'll suspect once the servers go up, you'll be able to find out.

We could prolly plan it with a group of people from X360I... If we found a load of people that me or you can connect to (since I doubt we can connect to each other) we could organise a group of people to do it :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
We could prolly plan it with a group of people from X360I... If we found a load of people that me or you can connect to (since I doubt we can connect to each other) we could organise a group of people to do it :)
Yeah I can only connect to people in my state and live within a reasonable distance. Anybody from another state or country and the ping is too high.
I wish I had a jtag so I can remove the 30ms ping limit, I think I'm going to start saving up to invest into one.

I'm sure once the servers go up, a youtube video will too as everyone is dying to find out :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I can only connect to people in my state and live within a reasonable distance. Anybody from another state or country and the ping is too high.
I wish I had a jtag so I can remove the 30ms ping limit, I think I'm going to start saving up to invest into one.

I'm sure once the servers go up, a youtube video will too as everyone is dying to find out :p

Lol probably. If I could make that video that'd be awesome... xD

Robby

Los Doyers!
The music that plays during the fight scenes is pure win.

OUTL4W

Have you tried the combat training mode yet?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Nope, the servers didn't go up during the launch event so I can't connect.

I don't like how the famas is full auto now. It feels a bit overpowered.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Nope, the servers didn't go up during the launch event so I can't connect.

I don't like how the famas is full auto now. It feels a bit overpowered.

What about the G11 with it's no recoil?

Robby

Los Doyers!
It seems like that gun isn't as strong though. Haven't really used it much. I just use the Commando gun or the M16.
I do love the SMGs in this game, and the RPK from the LMGs is beast, Spas-12 is awesome now that it is semi-auto, and Dragonuv rules as always.

Just beat the story today. It was epic, but one thing I hated was they brought back infinite respawns. Enemies just spawn in waves and keep coming unless you kill them quickly and move up. On lower difficulties this isn't an issue, but on veteran, it can be a pain.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
It seems like that gun isn't as strong though. Haven't really used it much. I just use the Commando gun or the M16.
I do love the SMGs in this game, and the RPK from the LMGs is beast, Spas-12 is awesome now that it is semi-auto, and Dragonuv rules as always.

Just beat the story today. It was epic, but one thing I hated was they brought back infinite respawns. Enemies just spawn in waves and keep coming unless you kill them quickly and move up. On lower difficulties this isn't an issue, but on veteran, it can be a pain.

Fair enough :)
You tried the semiautos in MP? Neither of them are 1 shot headshots, so they're essentially crap.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Fair enough :)
You tried the semiautos in MP? Neither of them are 1 shot headshots, so they're essentially crap.
Yeah. I'm not a fan of the assault class all together though. I like using a smg or a shotgun. The pistols in this game are actually useful, so when you run out of your primary, you won't feel like you have a disadvantage because you have a pistol. They rape.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah. I'm not a fan of the assault class all together though. I like using a smg or a shotgun. The pistols in this game are actually useful, so when you run out of your primary, you won't feel like you have a disadvantage because you have a pistol. They rape.

Lol I'm most likely never going to use a secondary that's not a ballistic knife or crossbow when I've unlocked them :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I suck with the ballistic knife lol

I was doing good with the crossbow though, took a bit of practice but it's awesome.
The camera spike is awesome, especially if you need something to watch your back. The smoke grenades are useful too as it's a real thick smoke.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Online servers just came on like a minute ago. But I got to go to work! After work though, expect me to be playing the rest of the day. :)

Also, a tiny update was released that nurf's quick scoping even more.

Dan

Contributor
Hopefully I can pick this up on Tuesday, I'm in college for 9 so I can probably go pick it up in my hour break. Anyway, if anybody wants to play this on PS3 with us, #OIZO.

(Go on eXo chat up at the top, and type /join #OIZO once you're on the server.)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Hopefully I can pick this up on Tuesday, I'm in college for 9 so I can probably go pick it up in my hour break. Anyway, if anybody wants to play this on PS3 with us, #OIZO.

(Go on eXo chat up at the top, and type /join #OIZO once you're on the server.)

This is why I just pre-order using Amazon as they offer release-date shipping (I don't have to go anywhere to get it basically besides my school's mail office)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Lol no need to avoid this thread, we're not reaaaaaally spoiling anything.
And yeah a saw a video of the nerfed quickscoping... It's ridiculous :(
Think I might just not play the game a lot at all... Sniping was my favourite thing to do in CoD and now it's rubbish. It was the only thing I preferred about CoD to Halo. :(

[video=youtube;hA-6oY_fi5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-6oY_fi5I[/video]