• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Can't decide

Bran

Yell
Do I need Pandora to hack a slim? This sucks, I don't know if I'll have enough money to do all this shit now.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Do I need Pandora to hack a slim? This sucks, I don't know if I'll have enough money to do all this shit now.

yeah you do
if you really need to buy one you could get one from here
Cheat codes and cheat code devices - Codejunkies US
(tool battery)

------
does anyone know if anyone has been able to hack the psp 3000? I know Datel came out with this battery
Lite Blue TOOL Service Mode Battery for the PSP3000 - Codejunkies US

but I didn't know if anyone ever came out with the software to use it yet.

Bran

Yell
yeah you do
if you really need to buy one you could get one from here
Cheat codes and cheat code devices - Codejunkies US
(tool battery)

------
does anyone know if anyone has been able to hack the psp 3000? I know Datel came out with this battery
Lite Blue TOOL Service Mode Battery for the PSP3000 - Codejunkies US

but I didn't know if anyone ever came out with the software to use it yet.
Problem is I have no real cash, I'm working on GameStop credit. If I get an older black or silver 2000, can it's battery work with Pandora? Can you unpandora a pandoa to work as a normal battery?

Mail your battery to someone here and I'm sure they can pandorize your battery.

I'm confidant I can do it myself, I'm just stressing about the costs.

Seth

MD Party Room
Can you unpandora a pandoa to work as a normal battery?
Yea you can and from there I think you can just return it to the store or something..

See if you can make it from your current psp...

But you will see need a hacked psp to make the battery...

Seth

MD Party Room
Dont think so...I tried it once it wouldent fit for me..

Slasher

Suck It
Will a Slim battery fit in a phat psp?

Nope. I've heard of people forcing it in and making it work, but that's pretty risky/dangerous

Bran

Yell
Well I'm screwed for now then and can't afford a new PSP and battery till I go back to Troy next Tuesday.

Bump: actually I have a good idea that involves a saw...

Adiuvo

You can force a slim battery into a phat PSP pretty easily, but you risk burning out both the battery and your PSP by doing it.

A phat PSP battery will fit in a slim though.

Bran

Yell
I just bought a PSP 2000 with firmware 3.95

Is that good enough? I heard 4.05 was the one to avoid?

Bump:
You can force a slim battery into a phat PSP pretty easily, but you risk burning out both the battery and your PSP by doing it.

A phat PSP battery will fit in a slim though.

That's lame, I'll have to avoid that. I'm just gonna sell some more old PS2 games next week and get a new battery.

Adiuvo

The newer PSP batteries cannot be made into a battery, but I'm not sure how old that one is. All I can think of is to buy it at a store, and if it doesn't work take it back.

IIRC the newer 2000s just can't make a battery, but they can still use it. It's the 3000s that can't do either. It's been really long since I've messed around with the PSP scene though, so don't quote me on this.

Seth

MD Party Room
The newer PSP batteries cannot be made into a battery, but I'm not sure how old that one is. All I can think of is to buy it at a store, and if it doesn't work take it back.

IIRC the newer 2000s just can't make a battery, but they can still use it. It's the 3000s that can't do either. It's been really long since I've messed around with the PSP scene though, so don't quote me on this.

That what I heard also...But I think everything before the madden bundle can be hacked...

Did you get the GOW psp?What psp did you get?

Bran

Yell
That what I heard also...But I think everything before the madden bundle can be hacked...

Did you get the GOW psp?What psp did you get?

I was going to get the GOW PSP but I really hate that colour red. It's too bright and the trim is a terrible pinkish.

I just decided to get a black one and it's in pretty good condition. The firmware is 3.95. What should I do about the battery situation? Since my phat's battery is dead (the actual lithium part bloated and fucked up)

Do third party batteries work as pandoras other than that datel one?

Adiuvo

Just buy a phat PSP battery and use another PSP to pandoraize that. Or buy a Datel Tool Battery.

With the third party ones, it depends. Some actually are built like the PSP batteries and can be pandoraized, others are just three AA batteries stuck together.

Seth

MD Party Room
Buy a slim Datel Tool Battery. it will end up costing you the same....

But make the magic stick from your old psp if it can turn on and run the app... OR just use one of the many pc programs..