• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

chickHEN R3 Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
What is NandGuard?

transcend3nt

i wonder if loading ChickHEN would be pretty 90~100% successful now.. my current psp first crashes 1 time, then only loads 2 times, then after that chickhen will never load.

had to delete egghunt.bin and do everything all over again.

does the configuration file solve this problem?

afteralter

S for Surreal
erm. i think you shouldn't turn off your psp (not sleep mode) when hen loads :D
maybe that'll fix your problem

or do this when you can't load chickhen

restart psp
turn on
go to settings > system settings > system information
then go back to XMB
then photos
open chickhen folder
wait for the "crash"

edit :
btw, my psp3k is the rachet and clank silver edition w/ TA90v2 motherboard
might not work for other versions (haven't tested it though)

dna123300

NandGuard is kind of like a plugin.
It stops noobs from flashing shit.
If your trying to flash gameboot, it will prevent that too. (Probably)

Wheres

Ohhh I couldn't find this on his webby. IF this releases probally at the end of the year, OR LESS say on the 8 to 10 month, I'll be really happy.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
NandGuard is kind of like a plugin.
It stops noobs from flashing shit.
If your trying to flash gameboot, it will prevent that too. (Probably)
NandGuard protects the flash0 of the folder. Since 2k TA-088v3 has access to CFW now, maybe people'd think of backup-ing their flash0 just in case :confused:

Since plugins work, will CWCheat work?
Yes it works, for sure. Just a little different from normal CFWs as you'd have to add "1" or "0" to enable or disable it

jamesbond0920

Yes it works, for sure. Just a little different from normal CFWs as you'd have to add "1" or "0" to enable or disable it[/QUOTE]

Does that mean i could use coderpr when i get my chickHEN R3?

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple

HacKmaN

#include
This makes us very sad.
I hoped for the third HEN very much.
But i think we can understand you. There were so much posts against you at this forum, there were CFWenabler and gen which leaded the most peaple to use your hen only for loaing CFW and so on. I really think that the most peaple can understand you.
Greets, HacKmaN
Much greets out of Bayern.

U3-Robot

This makes us very sad.
I hoped for the third HEN very much.
But i think we can understand you. There were so much posts against you at this forum, there were CFWenabler and gen which leaded the most peaple to use your hen only for loaing CFW and so on. I really think that the most peaple can understand you.
Greets, HacKmaN
Much greets out of Bayern.

But for what do you need R3? Everything is done already by CFWEnabler through R2, except PSN access.

HacKmaN

#include
CFWenabler flashes files. And out of this, compair the work of Davee with the work of the CFWenabler devs.

SpAMCAN

CFWe is M33 sitting under a pile of smoldering carcasses, covered in dog poop with a PSP like menu on top. Shame I have to use it ;)

Bill

It's not a big deal. I don't think any of us were really expecting an R3. Theres just no point. Thank you for what you have done, Davee.

Status
Not open for further replies.