• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

chickHEN R3 Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellcat

Contributor
Davee already did an awesome job with the current HEN, big respect to him for that!

I would have loved the R3 that was talked about (plugins, NAND-Guard and the such) as I do not use CFWe and most likely never will, but I fully understand his decision in not continuing it.

Elac

Davee already did an awesome job with the current HEN, big respect to him for that!

I would have loved the R3 that was talked about (plugins, NAND-Guard and the such) as I do not use CFWe and most likely never will, but I fully understand his decision in not continuing it.

My thoughts exactly on both accounts. :)

Thank you Davee for what you have given us.

Bubbletune

It's a big work too, to make homebrew to flash files to flash 0 bypassing pre-ipl (don't touching official files).

No, it's not. They just flash a few files and then run the default M33 code which is usually used to return from a game back to the vsh in M33, which results into it rebooting right into M33. It was nothing but a 15-lines plugin which anyone with a brain could've written.

afteralter

S for Surreal
No, it's not. They just flash a few files and then run the default M33 code which is usually used to return from a game back to the vsh in M33, which results into it rebooting right into M33. It was nothing but a 15-lines plugin which anyone with a brain could've written.

I can't do that D:
I don't have a brain? :(
*gets a dog to scare hellkitty* :D

Erland

Nice to see them still working on it.

afteralter

S for Surreal
What? Hellcat was joking about R4 having a new feature. If you don't know what "joke" means, go look it up. And stop whoring the :argh:, you're not fitting in.

He was back-upping your statement =/

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
hen r3 got canceled
:)
since ppl only use it to load the CFw GEN-A
oh u know what would be nice
that if you load chickhen it attomaticly loads up the Gen-a loader

afteralter

S for Surreal
hen r3 got canceled

the SARCASM... XD
Well, I have to admit that I use CFWe / GEN-A.. It's a LOT easier to bring 2 memory sticks than bringing 9 UMD's ;) also being new to the PSP scene, I <3 plugins :D

Crank

Crank it up!
hen r3 got canceled

Yeah, too bad the CFWE devs aren't good enough to do that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.