• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
If you don't have anything to say, don't post. Otherwise you'll force me to report you, which I hate doing but I will and tbh, already should have done.

Colm

@kezraplanes you complain when a newbie disrespects hellcat then you go and disrepect two other members?

Irony
Hellcat has earned his respect. People who haven't in any way given to the scene haven't.
For example, I am not able to get much respect in the scene as I certainly haven't helped it :p

superste2201

Hellcat has earned his respect. People who haven't in any way given to the scene haven't.
For example, I am not able to get much respect in the scene as I certainly haven't helped it :p

they have given to the scene, also he said "That was just sad.

Do not attack the character or personality of someone you do not, I repeat DO NOT know. It's pathetic and out of place."

than says "nope. you just have reading comprehension problems. I said I was naming the "sceners" parasites. Xenogears and Becus are just talentless losers. And you? You're an idiot who has overstayed his welcome."

dont get me wrong i respect hellcat and these people and every1, this was the way i was brought up.

Are you telling me you think that is fair and not contradicting?

Tche

Putting aside personal attacks and coming back to the problem...

Piracy is the main point dividing the community. It is an annoying subject but also the main cause of conflicts. With respect to the consequences of piracy, I don’t think they are so clear:

- In the short run, piracy helps the selling of the hardware. On the other hand, in the long run, piracy undermines the software support for the hardware.

- New/small software studios don’t have much market visibility. Piracy gives these studios visibility. On the other hand, the finances of new/small software studios are more fragile. Piracy makes harder for them to get profit. In the end, they may become famous but insolvent.

- There is a difference between cost of production and cost of reproduction. It can be very expensive to produce the first original copy of a software, but the cost to reproduce and even distribute (with internet) this first copy is near zero. Serious studios that create new productions have the full right to ask for monetary compensation for their original work and fight piracy. I wouldn’t say the same in relation to others that just repack old collections of software trying to milk an old cow.

- The quality of the work (and by quality I don’t mean necessarily wonderful graphics but creativity) has a direct effect on how bad the software will be damaged by piracy. Inferior/regular works are doomed, but Final Fantasy 7 is still selling in spite of its age and availability in the internet.

- Piracy is not only present among consumers. It is na

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
KezraPlanes, don't forget that developers are sceners too xD

They are out of my new adjective. xD Dev's are in a completely different league from the users :p

Do not attack the character or personality of someone you do not, I repeat DO NOT know. It's pathetic and out of place."

than says "nope. you just have reading comprehension problems. I said I was naming the "sceners" parasites. Xenogears and Becus are just talentless losers. And you? You're an idiot who has overstayed his welcome."

dont get me wrong i respect hellcat and these people and every1, this was the way i was brought up.

I only disrepected that parasite Bumblebee, what are you bitching about?

Adiuvo

How have they given to the scene? Downloading applications and saying a single thanks or worse just asking for things is not giving to the scene. It's detracting from it, and that's why all developers hate it now.

Do you have any idea who Hellcat is? Go look at the application you flashed your Pandora battery with. His name is on it provided you used the best one, and he's created multiple other things besides his Pandora flasher app.

Looking back, it's really Pandora that started attracting all of the whiners in the scene. It was there before, but Pandora gave people some stupid sense of entitlement (which was expressed in this thread, funnily enough), and it looks like it's here to stay.

SpAMCAN

Personally I find this kind of thing ridiculously annoying. But hey, I respect Davee enough not to hold it against him - It is certainly the perfect revenge.

Just don't post more videos of it... 'kay? :p

Chathurga

It won't.

This thread should have ended right there.

Never going to be released, there is no meaningful discussion to be had, closed.
<style>
#qrform {display:none;}

a[href~=newreply] {border: 4px solid white !important;}
</style>

Status
Not open for further replies.