• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR3S

G0d of W@R
Please share this HEN.. we are impatient waiting for this fantastic work.. :)

Speak for yourself... Most of us respect that the devs don't want to release it at all.... Impatience is not the right word to bring up at this time. really

fLaSh

@eldiablov
Yes i'm new user.. and probably you will get many news users in the next days waiting for the HEN for PSPGo..
And also probably with the same reason that mine.. I think that you will lose much reputation in case that you not share it ..

Have a good night.

Hellcat

Contributor
For all holding their breath about the HEN: time to release it, it won't come, no need to hope :p

And I think those not releasing it give a sh*t about the "rape-utation" you bring with you.....

Adiuvo

@eldiablov
Yes i'm new user.. and probably you will get many news users in the next days waiting for the HEN for PSPGo..
And also probably with the same reason that mine.. I think that you will lose much reputation in case that you not share it ..

Have a good night.

It's not going to get released, as mentioned multiple times in this thread. The good majority of people who actually participate in online discussion share the 'no release' viewpoint as well.

fLaSh

@Hellcat
"it won't come"
why? you are an god of PSPGo?

Maybe won't come from your team.. not for everting.. that is a question of time.. I'm sure someone will create it for all PSP community for free and without such things like this..

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@Hellcat
"it won't come"
why? you are an god of PSPGo?

Maybe won't come from your team.. not for everting.. that is a question of time.. I'm sure someone will create it for all PSP community for free and without such things like this..

Be careful with who you disrespect kid. The man's a legend, look it up.

And he's right. There won't be ANYONE I can almost guarantee. And if a indivudual does release, they'll most likely be forsaken by the whole part of the scene that matters most to them. Developers.

animebuster

fLaSh i loled at your comment! yes hellcat is not a god of the pspgo but nor are you! In this world there are no gods of gaming consoles :)

But whether or not hellcat is the god of the pspgo it still stays as "this hack is not going to be released"

what ever you say will not change this as no one gives a flying shit what you think

this is for the good if this gets released Piracy will shoot up

afteralter

S for Surreal
Okay, so I know this wouldn't be released, but I just have to ask this...

Would this also work on a Slim TA-088v3 and Brite TA-090v2?

yes it would

Davee i'm with you, what you did is yours but if you wanna revange, why don't you show to sony your xploit then sony could patch it and nobody, including you will have homebrew in the go.

Maybe you could sell your go hen to sony maybe they would appriciate it more than scene and users.

But you know what, you, the scene and the users can do whaterever the hell wanna do i can go to the hell too but it doesn't change anything the scene with or without you, dax exophase and GOD will continue and can't be stopped.

Finally when anyone else released any hen for psp go don't come back saying that you were the first who discovered becouse nobody will care =)

I really appriecated what you did for t88v3 users including me, i'll always owe you that, but please davee... grow up, not for the scene or users, for you man

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
yes it would

Davee i'm with you, what you did is yours but if you wanna revange, why don't you show to sony your xploit then sony could patch it and nobody, including you will have homebrew in the go.

Maybe you could sell your go hen to sony maybe they would appriciate it more than scene and users.

But you know what, you, the scene and the users can do whaterever the hell wanna do i can go to the hell too but it doesn't change anything the scene with or without you, dax exophase and GOD will continue and can't be stopped.

Finally when anyone else released any hen for psp go don't come back saying that you were the first who discovered becouse nobody will care =)

I really appriecated what you did for t88v3 users including me, i'll always owe you that, but please davee... grow up, not for the scene or users, for you man

That was just sad.

Do not attack the character or personality of someone you do not, I repeat DO NOT know. It's pathetic and out of place.

Sadly it's the reality of the scene.

DaX is gona for good, Exophase is gone for good. All because of you.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Please share this HEN.. we are impatient waiting for this fantastic work.. :)

I'll tell you what. If you can release ANYTHING for the PSP, no matter how helpful, and NOT get flamed for it, I'll..uhh..give you props. But, since that won't happen, my point will be proved regardless, and that's that the scene needs to die completely, like, someone needs to go Resident Evil on it's ass, because it's like an infective zombie. It needs to go. It's horrible.

People ALWAYS complain about EVERYTHING. More people complain than thank.

In fact, I even had people flame me for releasing just this simple app that patched the battery so people don't need batteries to install game patches.

What happened? I got flamed.

I bet you can't name one app that isn't the same case.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'll tell you what. If you can release ANYTHING for the PSP, no matter how helpful, and NOT get flamed for it, I'll..uhh..give you props. But, since that won't happen, my point will be proved regardless, and that's that the scene needs to die completely, like, someone needs to go Resident Evil on it's ass, because it's like an infective zombie. It needs to go. It's horrible.

People ALWAYS complain about EVERYTHING. More people complain than thank.

In fact, I even had people flame me for releasing just this simple app that patched the battery so people don't need batteries to install game patches.

What happened? I got flamed.

I bet you can't name one app that isn't the same case.

I'm officially naming PSP "Sceners", PARASITES.

Fits them like a glove.

4 us? 4 me? Look at u you're trying to protect him and this is the patetic that you believe that doing this he's gonna release it c'mon guys the scene is being destroyed becouse people are so fucking ungreatful but dax did what he did becouse he wanted it not becouse users ordered i mean davee as dev he is knows or must know that people are greatful just 4 a while then they forget that's the difference between mature and childhood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Quite the contrary, Davee knows the parasites don't give a damn about him. They showed they were grateful when they turned their backs on his vision of a ISO-free CFW. And then came back and flamed him, and attacked him. THAT'S pathetic and that's how grateful they were. As far as Team Typhoon is concerned (I think I speak for the whole team) you parasites can go back to Xenogears and Becus25 and beg them to code you a HEN, But they won't. Because they can code squat.

so cfe is the problem here? So Xeno y becus are the parasits that's pathetic first you say that users are the parasits now the scene is the parasit then we all are parasits xD this is funny

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
so cfe is the problem here? So Xeno y becus are the parasits that's pathetic first you say that users are the parasits now the scene is the parasit then we all are parasits xD this is funny

nope. you just have reading comprehension problems. I said I was naming the "sceners" parasites. Xenogears and Becus are just talentless losers. And you? You're an idiot who has overstayed his welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.