• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Crysis 2 Discussion

Adiuvo

Seems like one of the crytek devs were ingame earlier.
I don't think you can name yourself "crytek" anything without having a error.

Nanovision needs be remove from mutiplayer.
its easy enough to see invisible guys.
Not really. Enough people sit around with cloak to where it's an issue if nanovision was removed.

El Diablo

Yeah I agree it's too powerful. The grendel compared to it is a joke, and the scarab seems a lot weaker. If anything scarab should be the first AR imo then scar the last.

I have been iffy on working through single player because of the catalyst bug. I don't play singleplayer games much now but I really want to play this one. I got as far as unlocking the nano catalyst and stopped there afraid to continue.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Lol, utter cunt.

The stats and levels not saving bug happens if you leave a game or server while a game is in progress. The thing doesn't actually update and save your stats until you exist the server by quitting (yes, brilliant idea >.>). This coupled with all of the bugs can make leveling quite difficult. You can be in a server for 3 games, a 4th starts and then maybe the server crashes or you get dc'd or you just have to go, so you quit mid game and you lose all of the work you did the past 3 games. They need to make it save everytime a game ends.

That doesn't make sense. I've always left in the lobby after a game is finished. :(
luckily i've gotten to 16 now and it hasn't reset so far(When I should be like 21)

I would stop playing without nanovision. Seriously this helps bring a lot of balance in dark maps and even lighter maps. It's like I've said before , I believe they just need to fix all of the crazy stupid bugs in the game and it would be fine by me. If they can't get to the stability levels( not including all of the servers that didn't work of course) of the Demo I would be one happy ass camper.

And for people who think the scar is overpowered go use the feline with a dot sight. And the grendel is more powerful than the Scar but it's rate of fire is just less. It takes me usually like 2 , 3 burst shots to kill someone with the grendel.

El Diablo

The rate of fire plus the recoil of the gun makes it really annoying to use and imo bad. I personally never use nanovision, and find it actually more difficult to use it.

El Diablo

Yeah I can't stand/suck with nanovision. Anytime I use it I shoot my own team and run into crap and fail horribly heh.

Adiuvo

The recoil of the Grendel makes at least one shot miss at mid range, and typically two at long range. You have to aim at their feet if you want all shots to hit, which is a bit annoying. Usually that increases the amount of bursts needed to kill someone from two to three.

Adiuvo

Right, it's just the Scar is pretty much perfect. I literally can't think of any drawbacks, besides it not killing people as fast at close range as a shotgun or SMG.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The scar is only perfect while aiming down the sights
it sprays everywhere firing from the hip and is horribly inaccurate.

Why would you ever fire from the hip?!

Trigun

Why would you ever fire from the hip?!

You really expect to Fire zoomed in on someone when they are 2 feet from you?
IF so then they should just remove hip fire complete and make the whole game from Iron sights.

Believe it or not firing from the hit does matter in quite a few situations.

Here's one for you though, How can someone be firing their gun while still stealthed?
when you fire your gun it's supposed to instantly disable stealth mode, yet today I was killed by someone who was firing while in stealth mode ...

People i've recorded so far who either use the level 50 cheat, Infinite Cloak or Super Speed. Even all 3 together.

Gerson2002
Andreu0077
SanDK031296
STiV rorkg

LocutusEstBorg

I just got a free copy of Crysis 2! I wanted to transfer my Limited Edition redeem code to a new MyCrysis.com account since my old account was not usable in game since it had a space in it.

The live support guy gave me a new Crysis 2 EADM redeem code instead!

Trigun

I just got a free copy of Crysis 2! I wanted to transfer my Limited Edition redeem code to a new MyCrysis.com account since my old account was not usable in game since it had a space in it.

The live support guy gave me a new Crysis 2 EADM redeem code instead!
o.o

LocutusEstBorg

Now I have two copies of Crysis 2 but no bonus stuff on either of them. I'm gonna try to get a new Limited Edition redeem code again.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

LOL They just have my ANOTHER Crysis 2 EADM code! Now I have 3.