• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 Released, Improves NO-UMD Compatibility

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

duveltje

I updated my (fat) psp from 3.90m33 to 3.90m33 -3 but i didnt get any of the "april fool" things, also usb charge isnt show in the recovery menu.

what went wrong??:confused1:

please some help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I updated my (fat) psp from 3.90m33 to 3.90m33 -3 but i didnt get any of the "april fool" things, also usb charge isnt show in the recovery menu.

what went wrong??:confused1:

please some help.

USB Charge is a Slim only feature. It's a hardware matter, it can't be hacked in on Phat units. For the April Fools, you need the date set to April 2.

rodrifernando

Help

I update my psp for version 3.90 M33-3 and now i cannot run my PSX games !!! No run castlevania simphony of the night, resient evil directors cut and resident evil 3. But before update them run normal !!! Help me pls !!!

Sprangun

3.90 update

I realize that i update to the 3.90 m33 -2 (it was the latest at that time) and i dint get the skype program, does the new updates has it? Or the only changes is the no Umd thingy(i never had a problem with it).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I realize that i update to the 3.90 m33 -2 (it was the latest at that time) and i dint get the skype program, does the new updates has it? Or the only changes is the no Umd thingy(i never had a problem with it).

On firmware 3.90 Skype is only available to US region PSP units so enter Recovery Mode (hold R while booting) and change your region to North America.

@rodrifernando: Try installing the FATMS patch: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=5687

bestgamer123

Hi. Im a noob and i have official firmware 3.95 and i want to install custom firmware m33-3 but whenever the psp screen comes and then the screen goes black and says there is a error 'the game could not be started(80020148)' Could anyone help
Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
someone please tell me how do i install it? i downloaded it. then... what?

karabatak: Assuming you are already running 3.90 M33 or 3.90 M33-2, just copy the UPDATE folder from the archive over to the GAME folder located on your memory stick. Then launch the 3.90 M33-3 update directly from the PSP's built-in Game menu.

darklingduck

karabatak: Assuming you are already running 3.90 M33 or 3.90 M33-2, just copy the UPDATE folder from the archive over to the GAME folder located on your memory stick. Then launch the 3.90 M33-3 update directly from the PSP's built-in Game menu.

Well X3Sphere, there are a couple of us that are new to the M33 world and would like to know how to do the initial setup on our PSP's so that we can use the software. The instructions refer to needing a PSP with the software already in it. I for one don't know anyone with it. How do I get started?

becoz

Hey,i have a problem here. When my System Software is still 3.71 M33-2,whenever i try to drag and drop the God of War CSO file into my iso directory of my PSP, i got this error "cannot copy GOW:data error (cyclic redundancy check) "
I have tried multiple GOW torrent files,but it all amount to the same error.

After that,i upgraded my System Software to 3.90 M33 via the links provided in this thread. I attempt to try to drag and drop the God of War CSO file into my iso directory of my PSP, i got this error "cannot copy GOW:data error (cyclic redundancy check) " again.

How do i solve this problem? I have loaded many games such as monster hunter 2 into my PSP without a sweat. I have tried restarting my PC,but nothing changes.

Kaden

I have downloaded the fill onto my comp and I attempt to move it to my psp, but the file wont open alowing me to copy the update file to my game folder. How do I get the CFW to open on my comp so I can update my PSP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey,i have a problem here. When my System Software is still 3.71 M33-2,whenever i try to drag and drop the God of War CSO file into my iso directory of my PSP, i got this error "cannot copy GOW:data error (cyclic redundancy check) "
I have tried multiple GOW torrent files,but it all amount to the same error.

After that,i upgraded my System Software to 3.90 M33 via the links provided in this thread. I attempt to try to drag and drop the God of War CSO file into my iso directory of my PSP, i got this error "cannot copy GOW:data error (cyclic redundancy check) " again.

How do i solve this problem? I have loaded many games such as monster hunter 2 into my PSP without a sweat. I have tried restarting my PC,but nothing changes.

We don't troubleshoot problems with downloaded ISOs here... read the rules:

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=6665

I have downloaded the fill onto my comp and I attempt to move it to my psp, but the file wont open alowing me to copy the update file to my game folder. How do I get the CFW to open on my comp so I can update my PSP

You need to extract the file using WinRAR or 7-zip... it's a compressed archive.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

becoz

Hmm,ok,i just read the rules,and i understand why you dun help me.:smile:

However,if i say that i have a God of war CSO,and i get this error "cannot copy GOW:data error (cyclic redundancy check) " even though i have System Software 3.90 M33,will you be able to help me? :smile: