• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX Returns! 3.30 Open Edition Rev A

Memeow

YES! :w00t:
I just updated, It didn't solve the prob I'm having with Suikoden 2 but it did solve the small one I was having with Chrono Cross
This rocks, thanks D_A! I'll have to donate whenever it is my poor self gets some money, I love this <3

Memeow

Did someone test already PS1 Games - are they working better with this FW??
Any Feedbacks so far? Is it better to wait for OE-B or OE-C?

I tested Suikoden 2, It still freezes at the mist boss :crying:

And I tested Chrono cross, and I dont know if this was a prob for anyone eles but it would freeze when NeoFio joined my party
Made me rather sad becasue hes so cute =(
But thats all better now :biggrin:

YES! :w00t:
I just updated, It didn't solve the prob I'm having with Suikoden 2 but it did solve the small one I was having with Chrono Cross
This rocks, thanks D_A! I'll have to donate whenever it is my poor self gets some money, I love this <3

i was hopeing suikoden 2 would work

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
dark_alex is fogeting about us 3.11 i think theres never gona be a 3.10/3.11 downgraders

He's not forgetting about you, just be patient and there will be a downgrader eventually.

RomTheStampede

I just Risk My PSP for you.. umm No

dose custom topmenus work?

No it dosent work, It WILL!! Semi Brick/ Full Brick Your PSP if you use the XMB Themes...

In my opinion, I really like the 3.03 OE Better than 3.10 & 3.30 OE Custom Firmwares... I was expecting RE2 to work :bored:

No it dosent work, It WILL!! Semi Brick/ Full Brick Your PSP if you use the XMB Themes...

In my opinion, I really like the 3.03 OE Better than 3.10 & 3.30 OE Custom Firmwares... I was expecting RE2 to work :bored:

what is the point of a new oe firmwear if topmenus dont work
dark alex we need a talk....

XsavioR

All in due time guys & girls :p. Customization will only get easier and easier as time goes on. Be patient and look foward to when it does happen.

Memeow

one small prob with Chrono Cross
When I fight the dwarfs whenever someone uses an element the game crashes and restarts.
I don't know if its 3.30's fault of not but ill just put 3.10 on my new psp and see if the same thing happens :mellow:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
will it work if you all ready have a 3.30 firmware installed on your psp

no, you need to be either running 1.5 or any of the previous OE editions.

all you can do is wait for a downgrader or get that new mod-chip which is supposed to be released tomorrow.

jestersi

*sniffle*

I've had my psp like two months, i upgraded fireware right after I got the wifi working. I wasn't thinking cuz I spent 3hrs attempting wifi access when I just had to add the MAC to my the access list... I'm stuck in 3.11 I've setup my dev environment for some home brew, (totaly making a pong game where you turn you psp side ways and two ppl can play pong one using up/down keys the other the triangle and X keys) it will probably take me a week to make it look pretty (got ideas for using xscreensaver pong video filter just for kix to get that old monitor feel) sony please please please please leme use my psp.
26k for a real UMD psp dev box.... I just want to port pong....

alexxx

hi

i am rather new to the psp downgrading/moding thing. I wonder what can i do, i have firmware 3.30 on my psp, is there any way of downgrading or replacing the firmware, beacause i want really bad to download and play other games :)

thank you

sp1950

thz Dark_alex!:w00t:
You are the GOD of PSP!
I hope I can use the VCS Cheat Device in the next release!:biggrin:

henryneo

Hi' Just curious and wanted to be sure. can we use the RECOVERY folder to go back to 1.50 from 3.30 OE A? i just wanna be certain.

Logan

Anyone had any problems with some games? Fight Night Round 3, Street Fighter Alpha Max 3 and Harvest Moon: Innocent Life all crap out on me under 3.30 OE-A :(

XsavioR

hi

i am rather new to the psp downgrading/moding thing. I wonder what can i do, i have firmware 3.30 on my psp, is there any way of downgrading or replacing the firmware, beacause i want really bad to download and play other games :)

thank you

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=1121
please see above

Hi' Just curious and wanted to be sure. can we use the RECOVERY folder to go back to 1.50 from 3.30 OE A? i just wanna be certain.
yeh recovery is still here.