• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid [Dead Effect] ¿How to unlock this achievement?

JoseskVolpe

I'm trying to obtain these achievements with the description: "You completed the mission in the specified time limit on harder difficulty.". But, even in Hell difficulty, completing the survival mode, i cqn't get them in any map, i alreafy tried playing in fewer difficulty first to play after on higher, but i can't get any of these achievements.

On truth, it's also a PC game and it's avaiable on Steam lol
But i'm playing the mobile version and these achievements on specific is not in PC version
I knew it was on steam lol😂 I think I may have it on steam hence why I thought it was there to begin with. But yea contact or send a message ti the developers that would be your best bet. Especially if you spent any money within or on the game. Good luck bud :cool:👍

HI, I have a question, bcs you started New Game Plus - will you have weapons from previous games or you are starting from the scrath? thx (android)

I've completed this game on Steam. When you start the New Game Plus+, it continues with the weapons you previously had.

Ok thx, for reply. I have this game also on steam, but for some reason (confortable arm-chair :-) ) I play it on android on very old tablet (android 4.x.x)

I'll probably play it on Android as well! I love completing my games on as many platforms as possible. 😍

Ok, I know I play it on Android, but I can not say to recommend smbd to do the same thing. For ex. Survival mode - Hell - Steam - reward 200 000 CR. The same on Android 20 000 CR. So a lot of grinding (if you dont want to invest into android game the same money as for AAA newest game)

1611712191505.png

🎮🦊 Completed OwO

Back