• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dead Space

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Hardly said:
I just rented this today, and so far so good. I have a question though, is it possible to throw stuff using Kinesis? I only had a quick play with it and from what I gathered you can only pick things up and then drop them, not launch them.

No, you can toss them like a Gravity Gun. Hit the Trigger, I think, once you have it floating in front of you. It's useful to toss flammable stuff when you're low on ammo.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I learnt how to do it right after I posted that.
Anyway, I have a new problem. I'm on Chapter 5 (I think), and I've gotten to the part where I have spoken to that guy, and then I'm pitted against some Necromorphs that keeps changing into a new monsters every time I kill them. How do I do this part? Do I just keep killing them until they eventually die? There's a door with a Energy Core that looks like its malfunctioning too, and there's no way to get around that.

twelve

I'm not dead
You just got to keep killing them until a door is unlocked and then you run like fuck from them

NYYFAN

Thought I would pass this along

Target has this today for $30.

I managed to get it about a half hour after they opened(6:30 am) and by the time I left the store, they only had 2-3 copies left. When I went to another one at the mall they were all sold out. If your interested I would run out ASAP.

Seth

MD Party Room
I just picked it up today..

Target had it for a good 30 bucks today so I went and got it..Havent opened it yet tho...

I picked it up at like 1:30... There where alot in stock tho they where sold out of bloom blocks...

Seth

MD Party Room

twelve

I'm not dead
Yes it does and it's crap. If you want to see it then either download it or rent the DVD. Don't buy the bluray like I did.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I donwloading the movie now..

Was it worth watching?

Or is it just like those slient hill movies?

twelve

I'm not dead
It's worth watching but not worth owning and definitely not worth bluray.

There's only been one Silent Hill movie and that was actually pretty good. I dunno why you've thrown that in at all.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea that kinda what I was getting as is it like Silent Hill where I watched it once and then I never watch it again...

twelve

I'm not dead
No it's not like Silent Hill at all. Silent Hill was great and definitely worth owning and watching multiple times. Dead Space Downfall is worth watching once and then getting rid off.

Bran

Yell
No it's not like Silent Hill at all. Silent Hill was great and definitely worth owning and watching multiple times. Dead Space Downfall is worth watching once and then getting rid off.

Well maybe if he did not like Silent Hill that much then he'd hate Dead Space.

Seth

MD Party Room
naw I liked the move....I think it about a 7.0... Dead Space is still downloading..

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I haven't seen the movie, but almost picked it up. I may Netflix it. I did, however, fully enjoy the animated comic series that was released prior to the launch of this game.

Seth

MD Party Room
Where would one get this animated comic series?

Whisper

Logic :(
Does this game have strong replay value? I was playing it at my cousins and noticed that I couldn't see myself playing through it twice...is it just me?

Seth

MD Party Room
I feel it has as much replay value as RE4..

Also I always play on easy then on hard once I get the hang of it...

Seth

MD Party Room
ea-sales-gama-490px.jpg

What a shame very low sales...