• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dead Space

twelve

I'm not dead
Not really. Burnout has been out since January and hasn't actually got that many more, yet Burnout is considered a success.

Mirrors Edge is the disapointment.

Seth

MD Party Room
Did anyone else get stuck on Dead Space Chapter 9 Engine Room?

I hand to go to youtube to finger it out...

Joey

Just started this... 'Tis quite good.

I hate the art style though. Graphically, just based on the amount of polys on screen, it's gorgeous, but the art direction is utter shit. It's almost hard to look at at times. Also, this game has a few times when they go for jump scares, which I'm not a big fan of. I don't mind having a game or movie try to scare me, but just having something jump in front of you is pretty much the low hanging fruit of horror to me.

The sound is awesome though. Very atmospheric.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The game has fantastic sound. Especially once you head outside the ship in zero-G. I really liked this game when I first played it. It was one of those games where you just kind of play it with every free moment you have.

Seth

MD Party Room
EA announces Dead Space for Wii, hints at MotionPlus support - Joystiq

Dead Space game for the Wii,I have no idea how I feel about bring this game to the wii.On one hand if they did it like metroid it be great.On the other hand the main draw to this game was it look and I have no idea if this game is going to look any on wii.Also I hope they dont tone down the blood for this game,tho the wii did a good job with RE4 and No more Heroes in term of blood and gore.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Since this game has no thread, I decided to create one myself.

I've been meaning to get this for some time, and finally today I got a chance to! It's just too damn awesome, and I'm only 15min in :D

Riorio99

It's an incredible experience, the only decent Survival Horror this gen really, unless you count Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.

However, I'm not very far into it, because I'm determined to play it on the dark, and it scares me shitless.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Since this game has no thread, I decided to create one myself.

I've been meaning to get this for some time, and finally today I got a chance to! It's just too damn awesome, and I'm only 15min in :D

Merged with the existing thread about this game. I'm magic.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Merged with the existing thread about this game. I'm magic.

Thanks Abe :D for some reason this thread didn't show up in my "DEAD SPACE" search o_O