• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Decision '08

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Abe Froeman said:
They aren't even feeding the news at the McCain camp, just playing country music. Once 11 Eastern Time rolls around they will call all of the west coast states going to Obama and the Presidency.

It's a profound moment in American history and the million people who are gathering in Chicago are a clear sign of that. It's a great day.

I would of went if I had a ticket and didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I'm still kind of scared of an assassination attempt by some radical dumb asses.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
_Seven said:
Yeah, and that bigbird looking lady on CNN couldn't look more sad. I lol'd.
lol, can anyone say ownedxD

Joey

Abe Froeman said:
They aren't even feeding the news at the McCain camp, just playing country music. Once 11 Eastern Time rolls around they will call all of the west coast states going to Obama and the Presidency.

It's a profound moment in American history and the million people who are gathering in Chicago are a clear sign of that. It's a great day.
It's a pretty horrible day for me, because now I'm gonna have to hear my Dad's bullshit about Barack Obama...

I probably aged 5 years yesterday just trying to talk him down from the "Barack's a Muslim" ledge... Once he put Obama and Al-Queda in the same sentence, I just just couldn't talk anymore...

I literally almost started crying, just thinking that I could be related to somebody who could fall for such bullshit.

BTW, I think McCain pretty much just conceded... On Fox, they're reporting that the McCain campaign is saying "We have no path to 270 Electoral votes".

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
_Seven said:
Yeah, and that bigbird looking lady on CNN couldn't look more sad. I lol'd.
Haha whenever she comes on the TV my whole family mentions her horseface...really funny

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Obama Officially Won Its Over!!!!!
Yes!

Seth

MD Party Room
297 to 139..

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
So much win, few people on the news channel look sad.xD

.A.J.

Abe Froeman said:
So awesome. Can't wait for his speech and McCains for that matter.

Yup, and another great Maya Angelou performance on inauguration day!!.

I've been in that park and I sure wish I could be there tonight.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Obama better have some great body guards, because I'm 100% positive that there will be numerous assassination attempts.

Some people, unfortunately, will have a problem with his race.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
yea, I hate people who hate other races.
Im pretty sure he be oka. This is gonna be epic.
An epic year in America.
I swear the light in my room got brighter.>.>
See change is already happening :tup:

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Pokemanz master said:
yea, I hate people who hate other races.
Im pretty sure he be oka. This is gonna be epic.
An epic year in America.
I swear the light in my room got brighter.>.>
See change is already happening :tup:
my bulb just burned out :(

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Lol.
I hope he does what he said he'll do.
He better fix America's giant boo-boo.
I'm serial.

:)OBAMA '08:)