• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Despertar del Cementerio v7: IDStorage Regeneration

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
batterypsp.jpg

Developer Dark_AleX has released an update to his Despertar del Cementerio "Universal Unbricker," adding the ability to fully regenerate the IDStorage. Meaning if the IDStorage on your PSP has been fully wiped out or contains corrupt keys you will be able to recover it.

Apart from this major addition in functionality, a format flash function has been added to the DC7 menu. As with previous releases, the unbricker can be used in conjunction with a Pandora battery to restore and install custom firmware 4.01 M33-2 on the PSP. Note that newer PSP models housing a TA-088 v3 motherboard are still unsupported.

Installation instructions can be found at the link below. If you already have a previous version of DC installed on your memory stick it is only necessary to copy the DC7 folder to PSP/GAME and launch the application from within the Game menu.

Download Despertar del Cementerio v7 / Universal Unbricker Installation Guide

Dark-AleX - PSP Developer [Dark_AleX]

Fr0sTy

<p>if you have dcv6 on your memory stick and a theme in flash0, you can use the test m33 function in dcv6 to install this. idstorage regeneration... i never thought this would happen!</p>

aet92

The New one
x3sphere please update the post of universal unbricker with hellcats pandora installer and with ths despertar please!!!!!

EDIT: ohh you already update the post but it is missing the hellcats pandoras installer rev 4a!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@aet92: I tried and Rev 4a won't work for installing DC7, as the paths are hardcoded. Hellcat will need to add support for DC7 to it.

Kairu43

<p>Wait so does that mean if I set up a ddc6 memory stick I can just replace the ddc6 folder with the new ddc7 one and it will still work?</p>
<p>(sorry if this is newbish, but setting up ddc6 was my first attempt with ddc, I haven't upgraded ddc before)</p>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@Kairu43: No, re-read the post. You need to copy the DC7 folder to PSP/GAME and then run it from the Game menu. It will install all the necessary files during the installation process.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
Awesome news... new hope for people who screwed up there idstorage without a NAND backup. Who thought we'd see it so soon? :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

BradicaL

Dark-Alex,
I cant thank you enough for this. My White PSP also thanks you. I can once again use wlan and UMD. You have brought the PSP community great things. I cant imagine what your going to think of next. Again, thank you for DC7.

nathanmoon

Programmer. Procrastinator.
<p>All hail Dark-AleX...this is an awesome update...my blue japanese psp1000 is working better than ever. Dark-AleX is the BEST!!!thx to u, i can use 4.01 M33 and use WLAN without any problems....</p>

impulse

<p>Thanks D_A, as always! Just a note to let you know how appreciated all of your hard work is! Idstorage re-generation, wow!</p>