• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Devhook 0.52 Install Guide with 3.11

amder

thx admin
my devhook works perfectly
except i slight problem, now i cant listen to music or view photos on ma psp
anything that i put in the psp it appears as corrupted data. can i fix
plz help

King-Wade

i reformatted my memory stick and did the tutorial up until opening PSAR Dumper V3...when i open it, it loads to the logo and then freezes and shuts down..and i tried doing the GAME150 folder thing and still didnt work...plz help:(..and how do i know if i am running an OE or not?

my psp is a TA-082 and my firmware is 2.71

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
i reformatted my memory stick and did the tutorial up until opening PSAR Dumper V3...when i open it, it loads to the logo and then freezes and shuts down..and i tried doing the GAME150 folder thing and still didnt work...plz help:(..and how do i know if i am running an OE or not?

my psp is a TA-082 and my firmware is 2.71

Well then, quite obviously you AREN'T running an OE if you're running fw 2.71, an OE is a new version of firmware, such as 3.40 OE-A

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
how can i get OE?

Glad you asked, for if you get an OE you no longer have a need for devhook, IMO, because it does almost everything DH does. First you have to downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to an OE- Refer HERE on how to downgrade to 1.5 and then HERE on how to install 3.40OE-A, and welcome to the best way to run your PSP ever:w00t:.

King-Wade

Glad you asked, for if you get an OE you no longer have a need for devhook, IMO, because it does almost everything DH does. First you have to downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to an OE- Refer HERE on how to downgrade to 1.5 and then HERE on how to install 3.40OE-A, and welcome to the best way to run your PSP ever:w00t:.

if i upgrade to a 3.40 OE-A then isnt that like upgrading to a 3.50 version??can i still run homebrew on 3.40?? and can i downgrade if i wanted to on a 3.40 OE-A? can i play ISO/CSO on a 3.40 OE-A??

Roe

There is a difference between 3.40oe-a and the official 3.40. The 3.40oe-a allows you to use IS0/CSOs and lets you use homebrew. And yes, you can downgrade back from 3.40oe-a.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

alijassim

ste[ 2 question

hey i have the 3.03 devhook and i want to install 3.11 emulation
when u said 'remove all previous devhook files from the memory'
did u mean to format it?
because i put everything in the root to my pc
and formatted my memory card
is my steps correct
cuz am afraid from continuing please answer as fast as you can

stinger

hello I am a newbie in this world so I can ask very nooby questions from time to time

I installed devhook perfect but when I want to go to the internet it saids "an internal error has occurred (80410D17)" any help would be great

Billyjj

hello I am a newbie in this world so I can ask very nooby questions from time to time

I installed devhook perfect but when I want to go to the internet it saids "an internal error has occurred (80410D17)" any help would be great

Try with 222MHz

nameless

thanks for the guide but im having some trouble. i followed the guide completely and it was all going so well but every time every time i try to start the devhook when it says 'reboot system' the screen goes black and then turns off after about 3 seconds and doesnt restart itself until i turn it on myself.
can anybody help me?