• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Do you want to see the PS3 HACKED?

Adiuvo

Yes I would like to see it hacked. I share my PS3 with my brothers and my cousins so I can't really do anything to it. If it was hacked I wish it would have support for all media types and containers and codecs. I am very tired of converting videos to work with the PS3.

I don't know what weird format you get your movies in but I usually only need to convert two out of every ten I download. It supports XVID and DVIX just fine.

Sullivan

You know, that if you use nero, it will automatically stream the video source to your PS3 in a playable format.

I streamed a bunch of .vob files (ripped dvd) and it played them fine.

mp3gamefreak

I don't know what weird format you get your movies in but I usually only need to convert two out of every ten I download. It supports XVID and DVIX just fine.

I watch alot of anime so it's in the MKV format and I can't stream videos because my family is always using the computer.

nb00a81

In fact, I don't care about it ,because I do not have one

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM EST ----------

In fact, I don't care about it ,because I do not have one.:scared:

Bill

How can people say they want it hacked for piracy?
Pirating a 50 gb game is hardly even plausible in todays world (at least in america where we get 20Mbit/s anyway)
I want it hacked just so we can say we did it, but I wouldn't risk it on my $400 (I think) piece of supercomputing gaming technology ;)