• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

GamerStephen

Games that support achievements right now

• Ark
  • Death Stranding
  • Escapists
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Kingdom Come
  • Satisfactory

With more planning on releasing/updating with it enabled soon!

SHIFT+F3 in game to open overlay and see them!
So I wonder if exophase can start tracking now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
It's a good start :) Right now it isn't possible to access the data without logging into your account, so adding tracking support isn't possible for now.

I have already implemented a login for Epic Games on the site (not public yet), which gives basic profile data. They haven't added methods to get a user's game list or achievements yet though.

GOG apparently have access to retrieve the game list, but it's a special permission. In the screenshot below, you can see mine is missing "your Epic Games Store library and playtime with this application". So here's hoping they will let other developers access it eventually. If I did have access to the permission, then I could start adding tracking support.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.59.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.00.19 PM.png

IntensoFOX

I was going to post a news about this possibility of achievements on Epic's new platform, but do I miss a new block here, where is the connection between Exophase and Epic? It would be interesting, since we already have the list of games with achievements and integration.