• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

BigPete7978

Gamer Steve

Games that support achievements right now

• Ark
  • Death Stranding
  • Escapists
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Kingdom Come
  • Satisfactory

With more planning on releasing/updating with it enabled soon!

SHIFT+F3 in game to open overlay and see them!
So I wonder if exophase can start tracking now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a good start :) Right now it isn't possible to access the data without logging into your account, so adding tracking support isn't possible for now.

I have already implemented a login for Epic Games on the site (not public yet), which gives basic profile data. They haven't added methods to get a user's game list or achievements yet though.

GOG apparently have access to retrieve the game list, but it's a special permission. In the screenshot below, you can see mine is missing "your Epic Games Store library and playtime with this application". So here's hoping they will let other developers access it eventually. If I did have access to the permission, then I could start adding tracking support.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.59.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 9.00.19 PM.png

IntensoFOX

I was going to post a news about this possibility of achievements on Epic's new platform, but do I miss a new block here, where is the connection between Exophase and Epic? It would be interesting, since we already have the list of games with achievements and integration.

BlackPredator72

Mail from Epic after asking when we can track our games in Exophase:

Hi again,

We appreciate your feedback regarding achievement tracking in the Epic Games Launcher. I'd like to assure you that we value our community's opinion, as we endeavour to make our service as enjoyable as possible!

I would also like you to note that since we receive a lot of requests and feedback, we can't guarantee that any action or response will come from this. However, you can keep an eye out for the latest information on updates and changes and keep yourself informed with all of the current and upcoming ones on our News Page - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news

As a friendly reminder, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance in the future.

Kind Regards,

Echo Alpha

43327.png

Last edited:

Mcdonald

I have super low hopes for the epic achieves.

It took them close to a year with achievements under "coming soon" to implement an ugly overlay and broken achievement list and it's going to take them until end of august so close to 4 months to let you see other peoples ugly achievement lists but they've said that most games will not support achievements unless the devs implement it.

At this rate its probably going to take year or more to get some kind of exp bar or % count. I don't really understand how they can progress so slowly on their systems. The store doesn't even have a shopping cart.