• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

WoodlandSpirit

A bit too preoccupied in a p***ing match with Apple at present to give users what they really want out of their services it would seem.

M

midnight_sun8888

I checked their Trello days ago, and there seems to be a progress in the implementation of the achievement:
1623498238663.png

I'm guessing they're starting to focus on it now. Can't wait for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@x3sphere how long will it take to implement the achievements if it has a public API
It will probably take a week or two. I have the sign-in code for Epic (to link an account) already implemented too, just been waiting for them to make the achievement data public.

Last edited:

tk0pe

Rocket League, Hades, Pillars of Eternity, Kena, Zombie Army 4, Alan Wake Remastered, The Surge are the only games which support new achievement system for now, devs need to update for new system...

You can also see which games (that you own) have achievements by looking in your library!

It'll show the progress bar if you have it displayed as a list, and if you have it displayed as a grid it'll show "0/49" or whatever the progress is.

in my libary (got all games they gave away) only rocket league have..

U2NUMB

So the notification is a bit bigger than I assumed and its only on screen for about 2 seconds. At least on Rocket League it is middle top when it pops up. If you want to see it... Rocket League has a super easy one.. just fire it up and go through the super quick Tutorial. Then go to the Garage and just change anything on your car and watch for it to pop but be ready.. its fast.

I was able to get my phone out and record a couple of them.. but it is quick

youtu.be/SvI6mKhJ1eY

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

So the notification is a bit bigger than I assumed and its only on screen for about 2 seconds. At least on Rocket League it is middle top when it pops up. If you want to see it... Rocket League has a super easy one.. just fire it up and go through the super quick Tutorial. Then go to the Garage and just change anything on your car and watch for it to pop but be ready.. its fast.

I was able to get my phone out and record a couple of them.. but it is quick

youtu.be/SvI6mKhJ1eY
Nice now i will probably use epic a bit more lol

Gamer Steve

It will probably take a week or two. I have the sign-in code for Epic (to link an account) already implemented too, just been waiting for them to make the achievement data public.
Also out of curiosity what color will be used for epic games on our profiles...black?

NoahG59

Not too long ago Epic did a rolling survey to get opinions on what users wish to see in the Achievement system and I was invited to participate. I answered with wanting a public API and they responded that it is a possibility and they would look into it. Let's hope the survey actually did something!