• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

Chen

I'm rooting for Epic here and hope the system will be decent. I don't have any store loyalty at all because everything shows up on Exophase anyway, so I buy games here and there at all stores.

Plus I have a backlog of free games I waited to play with achievements.

MuckPie

I'm rooting for Epic here and hope the system will be decent. I don't have any store loyalty at all because everything shows up on Exophase anyway, so I buy games here and there at all stores.

Plus I have a backlog of free games I waited to play with achievements.

That's the beauty of sites like Exophase, at least to me. You don't feel confined to one service with the added bonus of potentially saving a lot of money because sales may happen on one platform, but not another.

M

midnight_sun8888

Rocket League, Hades, Pillars of Eternity, Kena, Zombie Army 4, Alan Wake Remastered, The Surge are the only games which support new achievement system for now, devs need to update for new system...

You can also see which games (that you own) have achievements by looking in your library!

It'll show the progress bar if you have it displayed as a list, and if you have it displayed as a grid it'll show "0/49" or whatever the progress is.

in my libary (got all games they gave away) only rocket league have..
You're lucky you have Rocket League with 'cheevos, 'cuz I have none at all..
1634202681867.png

Gamer Steve

Yeah, that was what someone in this thread said, but it *maybe* ran into a delay..
New i saw the articles talking about it....I mean its Thursday and the week still has a few days....but it would have ran into a post pone....which could mean another 3 years of waiting 😅

NoahG59

Gamer Steve

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Those are for EGS game devs only, it will only return data for achievements associated with their game.

Until they add pages where you can view other user's achievements I expect we will not be able to pull data from the API. I think it's coming soon though?

Games with Epic Achievements have a new Achievements detail page where you can share and track your progress.

Gamer Steve

Those are for EGS game devs only, it will only return data for achievements associated with their game.

Until they add pages where you can view other user's achievements I expect we will not be able to pull data from the API. I think it's coming soon though?

Well here's to hoping it won't take them another 3 years to update this feature

zypsilon

This is the fourth item under "Up next" (where "Achievements" has been for years I believe):

So, hopefully soon. :confused:

M

midnight_sun8888

So far so good, I can see an option for Rocket League for viewing game achievements! Hope it extends to other games soon!

Edit: Pillars of Eternity has achievements now too!

1634890485377.png

Last edited by a moderator: