• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We'll wait until Epic adds public profiles. This method is not safe in my opinion, it requires the user to submit some login cookies to the site, essentially giving them full access to your account. They use the same method for accessing PSN data.

I don't think they are being fully up front about the risks associated with this. I'm sure they mean well but this means anyone who enters their login cookies on that site could have their account compromised if the site was hacked.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Added support for picking up new achievements lists from Epic Games, they are listed here: https://www.exophase.com/platform/epic/

Still waiting on them to make the profiles public, but in the meantime I thought this might be useful since the store currently doesn't let you filter by games that have achievements.

tk0pe

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's a difference between developer achievements (which were part of the old system), and the new achievements system that has EXP. Each developer team that had a 'developer set', needs to push it to the new system for it to count.