• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Riorio99

Why most the gaming industry taunt me!
They're releasing a crap-ton of awesome games at the same time, during an economic crisis!
This, Resistance 2, Gears 2, LittleBigPlanet, etc.
Anyway, despite how absolutely amazing this looks, It'll have to wait for a while until there's a price drop before I get it.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
It got a 9.6/10 from IGN... wow

Mister Chief

Except the PS3 version which got a 9.4.

Which still seems quite high since they noted several game breaking bugs present in the PS3 version which aren't in the other version...

twelve

I'm not dead
Mister Chief said:
Except the PS3 version which got a 9.4.

Which still seems quite high since they noted several game breaking bugs present in the PS3 version which aren't in the other version...
Most other reviews have said the differences aren't "game breaking". They've pointed out that they're noticeable but by no means ruin the game. Hence why both versions are getting high scores.

Mister Chief

[FIELDSET="PS3 Version Review"]I had the game crash a couple times. I, and other editors at IGN, have also experienced an annoying number of bugs on the PS3 version that have prevented the game from progressing or have broken the world.

In all of these cases, reloading the game has been enough to fix the errors and nothing was frustrating or detrimental enough to give me thought of not recommending the game. However, there is one major issue with the PS3 version that can't be fixed with a reset.

Every time anybody on your friends list signs on or sends you a message (or any time you receive any network notification), the game freezes and the screen blurs for a few seconds. If you have a lot of friends signing on and off all day, this will completely ruin the game. The only way to circumvent this is to either play offline or turn off notifications entirely.[/FIELDSET]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
glockenspiel said:
I'm not very far in it yet but i'm enjoying the hell out of this game.

Did you buy it or download it? I hope there are copies at the store after work.

Sullivan

i am going to get the special edition. I am filling out surverys to get this and socom with mic.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I didn’t get a chance to start this last night unfortunately. My 50” Samsung DLP decided to crap out on me. I’m pretty sure it’s just the lamp, so it’s a quick fix once the part arrives.

I’ll probably move my 360 to my 27” though since I really want to get started with this game.

Scorned

I just saw a commercial for this game, and i thought it was Bioshock at first because of the immense similarity between music.

Friend just bought the game, is addicted to it for the moment.

eldiablov

Contributor
Just obtained this and I have to say I find it really impressive. Although I cant stand the third person view. I'm currently in a dilemma of whether to blow up megaton or to go and shoot a few people outside so I can get Jericho to come on a quest with me.

Adiuvo

Is the game more graphically intensive then Oblivion?

I'm not sure if my computer can take much more while keeping it at decent settings.