• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's been taking me forever to get going in this game, I haven't had much free time. I got out of the vault last night and got to Megaton and started talking to everyone. Going to try and make some money by delivering a letter for some chick in the bar before I blow the town up.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Abe Froeman said:
It's been taking me forever to get going in this game, I haven't had much free time. I got out of the vault last night and got to Megaton and started talking to everyone. Going to try and make some money by delivering a letter for some chick in the bar before I blow the town up.

As soon as you get the quest, you can go ahead and blow it up, I think. I don't think you have to report back to her for anything.

I think.

Slasher

Suck It
Just bought this game, gonna try it out soon.

It was a choice between LBP, Dead Space, and Fallout 3. I chose this.

Nevada

Abe Froeman said:
You can't trigger the bomb until you level up a shitload.

Honestly this game looks great but it's really dull.

Adiuvo

How many people blew up Megaton? I probably am, Tenpenny Tower seems like a much nicer place to live.

Seth

MD Party Room
I willing to try this out on my pc before I go out and buy it for my ps3...

Does this game do any cool online..

Slasher

Suck It
Vanden said:
I willing to try this out on my pc before I go out and buy it for my ps3...

Does this game do any cool online..
It's single player only. The game is extremely deep though, offering endless choices. Have you played oblivion before?

Adiuvo said:
How many people blew up Megaton? I probably am, Tenpenny Tower seems like a much nicer place to live.
I'm doing a play through as a "nice guy", much like myself :p just making decisions based on my own values.

Then I'll probably play through as an evil bastard later on.

Seth

MD Party Room
Slasher said:
It's single player only. The game is extremely deep though, offering endless choices. Have you played oblivion before?

I'm doing a play through as a "nice guy", much like myself :p just making decisions based on my own values.

Then I'll probably play through as an evil bastard later on.
I own oblivion for ps3 I got kinda board with it... I really dident like the sitting/story...

Hopeing I might like this since I think it has guns..
Dam torrent is going to slow I been downloading 2 days and all I got was 1.8 gbs...

Vee

Even though i think this is a brilliant game, i'm going to avoid it.

I'm just going to feel like how i did when i got Oblivion, overwhelmed.

If theres too much to do and not enough direction, i'll just get confused and stop playing the game after a while.

eldiablov

Contributor
At the start I think you are given more than enough direction. I'm basically gonna do the same thing as Abe. Do the quest for Lucy then BOOM. Bye bye megaton. Also, did anyone else manage to make 200 caps out of that little problem wih the barman and the drugged up prostitute?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
eldiablov said:
At the start I think you are given more than enough direction. I'm basically gonna do the same thing as Abe. Do the quest for Lucy then BOOM. Bye bye megaton. Also, did anyone else manage to make 200 caps out of that little problem wih the barman and the drugged up prostitute?

I ran into a small town on the way there and then just killed the first two Super Mutants I came across. Picked up a rocket launcher off one of them with three rounds and then used it against his friend.

Still trekking to that town to deliver the letter though.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Hardly said:
Anyone else having trouble making caps? I am constantly running out of ammo and don't have any caps to buy more :(

I heard of a Library where you can sell books to a Scholar at 100 caps each, but I have no idea where this place is.

Yeah, I'm looting anything I can worth more than one cap to sell to people. Trying to save up enough to buy the Rock-It Launcher specs as well. I'm about to go do some quests for that chick writing the book, but I have a feeling I will need a lot of ammo once I get into that Super Market.

Slasher

Suck It
yea, I've just been picking up all the rifles left behind by the mutants and have been selling them for a fortune. I should probably focus on upgrading only a few different skills though, so far I've been pretty much well rounding them.

This is a great game though, I've been playing it for the past 5 hours straight without stopping.

Slasher

Suck It
In the past 24 hours of owning this game, I've spent 11 hours and 22 minutes of my time playing it.

My eyes are starting to hurt

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been keeping busy working on that Survival Guide quest. One more part of Chapter Two left and then the start of Chapter Three.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I really like this game, but I find it kinda overwhelming having to walk through this giant world, scavenging for what little health and ammo I can find.

Im on the mission where I have to go to Vault 102 btw