• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Kamui18

Hello,

Ys: Memories of Celceta is now available for PS4 and shares the same Trophy's as the PS Vita Version, but the game is only tagged as Vita and not both system.

Last edited:

OPuni

Hi,

please add The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor (PC).

Thank you!

Regards
OPuni

TheMightyEthan

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but for some reason there's no banner for the gamercard background for Ghost of Tsushima (see my signature below for what I mean). Normally this only happens with manually added games, but even though Ghost of Tsushima is tracked it still doesn't have the background.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but for some reason there's no banner for the gamercard background for Ghost of Tsushima (see my signature below for what I mean). Normally this only happens with manually added games, but even though Ghost of Tsushima is tracked it still doesn't have the background.

We've added a background image now, thanks.

hctomash

Hello,

Dead Age, gog version had some problems with reaching achievement "Soldier Killer".
It's deleted from gog now. Can you update achievs list for this game?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,

Dead Age, gog version had some problems with reaching achievement "Soldier Killer".
It's deleted from gog now. Can you update achievs list for this game?

I noticed that https://www.exophase.com/gog/user/pen2x/ has earned it.

I did a profile re-scan on the account, and the achievement still shows as earned on GOG's servers, you can also see it here: https://www.gog.com/u/pen2x/game/1429174145?sort=user_unlock_date&sort_user_id=51637437347414

So did they actually remove it? It's problematic since it still shows under his account. And on your profile on GOG, it shows 98% completion for the game, so I'm guessing they haven't actually removed it.

Right now if I delete it, it'll just get scanned in again since they haven't removed it on GOG. Possible to make some changes to the scanners to handle this, however, it would be ideal if it was actually removed on GOG...

OPuni

Hi,

please add Panzer Paladin for Nintendo Switch and PC.

Thanks
OPuni

OPuni

Hi,

please add the right image for the game Beyond A Steel Sky (PC)

Thanks
OPuni

ion

Greetings!

Victor Vran (Steam) incorrectly shows 89 total achievements, while there are actually 90 achievements.

The missing achievement is We Are Motörhead - Complete the Motörhead Band Members collection.

Can you fix it please because it shows that I have 101,1% of achievements. Thanks in advance!

Deepo

EDIT: It looks like Microsoft is at fault here. I got the achievement notification both in game and on my phone, but it seems the achievements are not showing up when I look at the game in the Xbox app. I'll contact MS, sorry for misreporting here @x3sphere

Final Fantasy VII Windows Edition seems to be missing.

I have unlocked the first achievement, but it doesn't show up on my profile.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
EDIT: It looks like Microsoft is at fault here. I got the achievement notification both in game and on my phone, but it seems the achievements are not showing up when I look at the game in the Xbox app. I'll contact MS, sorry for misreporting here @x3sphere

Final Fantasy VII Windows Edition seems to be missing.

I have unlocked the first achievement, but it doesn't show up on my profile.

Yes, it seems like the game does indeed have a separate list from the Xbox One version but the achievements aren't fully live yet for some reason.

Last edited:

D4n1v4l

I think there seems to be something wrong, because the bar is at 75 percent and I have only reached just over half of the achievements.

Cut the Rope.png

Sachifus

I think there seems to be something wrong, because the bar is at 75 percent and I have only reached just over half of the achievements.

View attachment 10797
It's showing about 50% for me, strange! Maybe some of your Exophase account settings screw everything up :D

Z-ZBtD9NTTCjgXGkW3YE7w.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's based on the platform's point system by default. You've earned 69,000/92,000 XP so that is 75%. There is an option in the settings to use the achievement count instead for the progress bar though.

D4n1v4l

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't remember the points at all. But right. Of course everything is correct then. Thanks for the clarification.