• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

GamerStephen

Are all Stadia games required to have Achievements? Does it for sure have them? I was thinking of getting it on Stadia, but won’t if there are no achievements. I own it pretty much everywhere else.
I just realized I responded to this super late....but yea I saw u had 2 out of 35 achievements

MikeSharpeWriter

Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 are missing their PS4 Tag. It was added sometime ago. (Note that I also have PS4 time on the Cold Steel 1)

Khaos004

The duplicate challenges on Division 2 (PS4) Disavowed Beyond Recognition and Rogue Eliminator have been deleted, so there should now be a total of 40 challenges.

TheMightyEthan

Are Playstation 5 games not tracking yet, or is there something wrong with my PSN settings? (The Miles Morales that's showing up in my profile is the PS4 version).

Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited: