• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

RobotWillie1990

Since I pointed out Okami HD I decided to go through the games I have played to see if any other tags are missing and indeed these two very popular games are missing the PS4 tag which I played them on with the two games in the FFX series.

Agravaile

So, i've been wondering if there would be a posibility to add sub categories for "Retro" achievements, for example like with Xbox, having xbox logo but named under certain platforms being "GFWL", 'Windows Phone", "Windows 10" and etc. I imagine it would take some time to apply, but were there any plans for Retro to keep the "Retroachievements" logo but add console specific categories like "PSone", "Mega Drive / Genesis", "SNES" and etc?

Edit: Here's how it would look like in theory:
test.png

Last edited:

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
So, i've been wondering if there would be a posibility to add sub categories for "Retro" achievements, for example like with Xbox, having xbox logo but named under certain platforms being "GFWL", 'Windows Phone", "Windows 10" and etc. I imagine it would take some time to apply, but were there any plans for Retro to keep the "Retroachievements" logo but add console specific categories like "PSone", "Mega Drive / Genesis", "SNES" and etc?

Edit: Here's how it would look like in theory:
View attachment 11429
This has been discussed before and I think that's essentially the conclusion we came to, that the site would use the RA logo but change "Retro" to the individual platforms (also possibly having different colours for certain platforms). I believe x3sphere said the platform info could be pulled automatically but I don't know when that might be implemented. There are a number of other issues with the RetroAchievements tracking that have been discussed recently so it's all being talked about.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor

Agravaile

This has been discussed before and I think that's essentially the conclusion we came to, that the site would use the RA logo but change "Retro" to the individual platforms (also possibly having different colours for certain platforms). I believe x3sphere said the platform info could be pulled automatically but I don't know when that might be implemented. There are a number of other issues with the RetroAchievements tracking that have been discussed recently so it's all being talked about.
Oh that's amazing! It would be really good for sorting out all of the Retro sub categories with platforms. Thank you so much for the reply, hope it will be implemented soon!

Kingkongjjs

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
I am missing alot in my profile it doesn't even look like my account but it definitely is.
Has anyone has this issue before

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Reactions: XIV

Romexo

hi guys
is there any problem with farcry 6 (uplay version)?
i cant see this game on my gamecard