• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

unkle322

My most recent game didn’t track since it’s not supposed to be out yet. But the physical edition from Limited Run Games is out.

- Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties Definitive Edition (Switch)

titanicsucks

squaresofter

ef
Farther than the Blue Sky
Air is missing icon
Dies Irae ~ Acta est Fabula
This is uncensored version of the game, not the Amantes all ages version from Steam

Last edited:

squaresofter

Thanks for adding those game.

If that's no problem you could add Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram on PS4 too.

The game is trackable on Steam already but this is rare occurence on PS4 when the game doesn't have trophy support, so no tracking too unfortunately.

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
im trying to manually add resident evil 2 on ps5 but the results page only throws up a working title image not the actual game, could you possibly take a look maybe im searching for the title wrong, thanks in advance, long time member still loving the site, thank you to everyone involved.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
im trying to manually add resident evil 2 on ps5 but the results page only throws up a working title image not the actual game, could you possibly take a look maybe im searching for the title wrong, thanks in advance, long time member still loving the site, thank you to everyone involved.
The entry is correct, just the wrong icon was showing. I've updated it now!

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
hi is the ability to manually add Xbox series games coming please, I like to use this feature to mark games complete that I've finished the story on, as always many thanks in advance.

scraph4ppy

I'm not sure what's going on but on Switch Snake Pass and Party Hard 2 just will not track for me. I can understand PH2, its pretty obscure, but surely Snake Pass should be in the system?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm not sure what's going on but on Switch Snake Pass and Party Hard 2 just will not track for me. I can understand PH2, its pretty obscure, but surely Snake Pass should be in the system?
I think it's an issue on Nintendo's side. It doesn't show those games in your recent activity when looking up on an actual Switch either (unless they aren't in your last 20).

The Sims 4 - PC

Already have an entry for The Sims 4. It shows up as The Sims 4 (Olympus) in search but that is the correct entry... the name in parentheses is just a code name I guess, I'll get it removed.

Last edited:

squaresofter

Hi. Thanks for the adds.

The Labyrinth of Grisaia (PC)

and Grisaia no Rakuen (PC)

both have broken icons.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just scanned in my copy of Starlink for Switch, it has it listed as the "digital edition" but it's the physical. Do you only have 1 entry for it and every copy is being labeled the same?
Yeah, looks like digital/physical reference the same game ID. I've renamed the entry to just "Starlink: Battle for Atlas"

SilentJay76

Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge is missing the colon for the Android version.
"Also on" section could link to Steam/Switch versions.
"Game Info" could be copied from Steam version.

Last edited: