• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same game with two different leaderboard for cut the rope magic (Google play)

They are different versions of the game actually but I'm not sure what is different. The first one seems to be delisted from the store though. Maybe we should hide delisted games from the game list / search pages?

I just found this one: Skyrim, aka. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The incorrect name is showing on PS3 here.
In this case, it should be the legendary edition, so, its name should be
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition.

And on the XBO version is a missing sign, like - or () for the Special Edition. :)

Updated, thanks! I think we should go with "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" for the PS3 version since that's how it was originally released and PSN itself doesn't differentiate it from the Legendary Edition (both share the same trophy list).

D4N73

Updated, thanks! I think we should go with "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" for the PS3 version since that's how it was originally released and PSN itself doesn't differentiate it from the Legendary Edition (both share the same trophy list).

Really? I never checked this. I have the LE (disc) and normal Edition (digital) on PS3. That explains something. :D
So, the Special Editon has the same shared trophys too? Oo...
Anyway, thanks for the info! :)

Last edited:

Nasenhaarzupfer

I think my percentage calculation for Xbox is wrong. On this page it is calculated at 50.95% but if I do the math I get a value of 55.73%. can this be fixed or am I wrong?

D4N73

I think my percentage calculation for Xbox is wrong. On this page it is calculated at 50.95% but if I do the math I get a value of 55.73%. can this be fixed or am I wrong?

Under Account => Prefs you can change Archievment to Points, this changes how it calculate. May this helps.
"Determines how completion and game progress is calculated across the site, either by points or achievements/trophies. Note that this will change how progress is calculated when viewing other profiles as well. "

G16k5Mw.png

D4N73

Found another one on my beloved PS3: Batman
Its real name: Batman: The Telltale Series

EDIT: Another one here who is correctly written Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Here is another one who is correctly written Need for Speed: The Run
Resident Evil 4 is correct based on the pic, but imho it should also be written Resident Evil 4. Found it here.
AC Black Flag, found it here, should be Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Back to the future should be normaly Back to the Future: The Game- Episode 1: It's About Time
but I personally think, before changing the other 4 parts, Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time
is enough.
Metal Gear Rising should be Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
AC Brotherhood should be Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Uncharted 2 should be Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

:)

Last edited:

D4N73

So, AC again. I may linked Freedom Cry in my last post, dunno?!
should be Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
instead of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

I also wonder why FC has an own entry, because its "just" a (crappy) DLC for Black Flag, not a full game.
And it may should be renamed in the AC style, like
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So, AC again. I may linked Freedom Cry in my last post, dunno?!
should be Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
instead of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

I also wonder why FC has an own entry, because its "just" a (crappy) DLC for Black Flag, not a full game.
And it may should be renamed in the AC style, like
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Yeah the other link went to Freedom Cry, updated now - thanks.

FC has its own page as it is not setup as a DLC on PSN, at least for trophy purposes. The PS website and PS4 has it listed the same way.

D4N73

Humm... indeed. Its just curios of such explanations:

"Freedom Cry is a single-player downloadable content addition for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The DLC was released on 17 December 2013 for PSN and Xbox Live, and 19 December for PC." S: https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Freedom_Cry

Wikipedia says also: The Freedom Cry downloadable content is set twenty years after the events of Black Flag and follows Adéwalé in his mission as an Assassin.

But I also checked the PSN store and yeah, ur right. Thats really strange. Can someone investigate more whats it is? :D

D4N73

Both? Thats more strange than everything. I may should ask ubisoft directly what it its. :D

EDIT:

As part of the release of a new trailer, the game developer and publisher Ubisoft has announced that the new content "Cry for Freedom", originally released only as DLC for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, will now be released as a standalone executable content extension.

The video description on youtube.com states that the original version of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is not required to play Assassin's Creed: Cry for Freedom. Ubisoft also comments on the contents of the add-on as follows:

"Adéwalé was born a slave and found his freedom as a representative of Captain Edward Kenway aboard the Jackdaw. Now, 15 years later, Adéwalé is a trained assassin who finds himself shipwrecked on Saint-Domingue. There he must procure a ship and assemble a crew to free slaves and avenge them."

Assassin's Creed: Scream for Freedom is set to deliver over five hours of new single player gameplay in total. The standalone expansion will be available for download on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 from 19 February 2014. On PC, the new content will be released on 25 February 2014, with a possible Xbox version not yet dated.

S: https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/ass...heint-als-standalone-erweiterung,3032406.html
(German text)

Last edited:

Dr.Vallo

Stadia - Monopoly
There is some problem with this game. Until yesterday it was shown on my profile, but the achievements were not available. Today The game is no longer displayed.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Stadia - Monopoly
There is some problem with this game. Until yesterday it was shown on my profile, but the achievements were not available. Today The game is no longer displayed.

I still see it on your profile, you may have a setting enabled that is hiding it? Ie. one of the hide games with no achievements options.

On Stadia the game appears to have all its achievements marked as secret so they cannot be tracked for now.

Dr.Vallo

I still see it on your profile, you may have a setting enabled that is hiding it? Ie. one of the hide games with no achievements options.

On Stadia the game appears to have all its achievements marked as secret so they cannot be tracked for now.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I didn't enable the option to hide games on my profile. Yesterday, however, I unlocked all the achievements of the game. Do they remain hidden even if they have all been unlocked?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, thanks for the reply. I didn't enable the option to hide games on my profile. Yesterday, however, I unlocked all the achievements of the game. Do they remain hidden even if they have all been unlocked?

Unfortunately, yes. When I view your profile on Stadia I can't see any of the achievements (so neither can our scanners).

I'm hoping Google changes this behavior eventually. Seeing as all other platforms show the secret ones if you view a profile that has unlocked them.

Also I checked your settings and you do have "Hide games that have no achievements" turned on. Technically this shouldn't hide the game since it does have achievements, but since we can't pick any of them up, it is being hidden.

Stacks On Stacks originally had the same issue with all the achievements being secret, looks like they updated it now and all are visible. So it might be worth trying to message the developers about this, to see if they can make the achievements public.

Last edited:
P

PortaledEdge

What's going on here?
Annotation 2020-05-04 220000.png

To be clear, this is supposed to be Tomodachi Collection for the Nintendo DS. I'm making an achievement set for it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What's going on here?View attachment 10488
To be clear, this is supposed to be Tomodachi Collection for the Nintendo DS. I'm making an achievement set for it.

That was the name of the game when it was initially scanned in. Maybe was a temporary name.

Anyway, I updated it now. I'm making some changes to the scanner so it picks up things like title changes quicker. Hasn't really been necessary for the other services, but seems some of the info on RA changes fairly often.

P

PortaledEdge

That was the name of the game when it was initially scanned in. Maybe was a temporary name.

Anyway, I updated it now. I'm making some changes to the scanner so it picks up things like title changes quicker. Hasn't really been necessary for the other services, but seems some of the info on RA changes fairly often.
Yeah. Everything on RA is completely user-based (certain things are off limits depending on your account type. You can do much more with a developer role), so people edit achievements and icons as they see fit.