• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For Google Play, recently it came to our attention that total count of earned achievements didn't match up with what Google shows for some users. This seems to be due to games were removed the store. While normally, we are able to pull the information for delisted games, these appear to be removed completely - yet the achievements still count towards your total.

I reworked the scanner a bit to fetch the achievements from these games, but since we can't get the actual game info, they are tagged with the title UnknownGame. If anyone is able to identify these games then please post here. I have them filtered from the main listing pages but you can use the search to find them:

Affects a very small amount of games from the GP library, but it would be good if we can get the proper titles for them if possible.

Last edited:

Sachifus

jhuylebroeck

I received my PS4 games list twice in my profile. Even after disconnecting my PSN profile, it is still there. Could somebody please remove all playstation games from my profile, so that I can reconnect it and have correctly synced profile?

Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I received my PS4 games list twice in my profile. Even after disconnecting my PSN profile, it is still there. Could somebody please remove all playstation games from my profile, so that I can reconnect it and have correctly synced profile?

Thanks!

Is this your PSN? https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/ctgchaos/

I'm not seeing any games listed twice. I would add it back to your profile so we can take a look at the issue. I tried adding your ID to my own profile just to test and no games were showing up twice.

Gamer Steve

I have already removed my PS4 profile and the games are still visible. A small example of some duplicates can be found in this screenshot:

View attachment 10524
I dont believe those are your games...that is the website adding those games trophy list...the reason why it shows up twice is cuz they are from different regions...but that has nothing to do with ur playstation id...that is the website...that shows up for everyone bud

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That is correct. The way PSN is setup, many games have duplicates across regions and you can earn the trophies multiple times if you own each version of the game. So, it makes sense for the site to have multiple listings, since these trophies stack.

We can't easily tell which listing belongs to which region either. The trophy system does not provide that information. If you happen to know the region I can add it to the game's title though.

CallmeBerto

titanicsucks

Final Fantasy IX (Retro): Missing game image

Radiant Historia (Retro): Missing game image, name in DB is ~Z~ No Hash 962

M

midnight_sun8888

Regarding Need For Speed: Heat, it's weird that there are achievements listed in Exophase for PS4 and XBOX One, but Origin isn't.

"...and a series of Origin Achievements for the PC release.."

Possible if this is added to the achievement list on Exophase for Origin? Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Regarding Need For Speed: Heat, it's weird that there are achievements listed in Exophase for PS4 and XBOX One, but Origin isn't.

"...and a series of Origin Achievements for the PC release.."

Possible if this is added to the achievement list on Exophase for Origin? Thanks.

It was listed but under the name 'NFS 2020', I've updated it to match the others now: https://www.exophase.com/game/nfs-2020-origin/achievements/

Razzee

I don't know when this happened, but the achievementless games (BioShock/Dead Space/2) I played disappeared from my list. I share games from my main Steam account to the one tied to Exophase. By the way, if it were possible, I would have linked both Steam accounts. 😅 The old one has lots of Humble Bundle games and others I will never achieve 100% on, either due to lack of interest or impossibility.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't know when this happened, but the achievementless games (BioShock/Dead Space/2) I played disappeared from my list. I share games from my main Steam account to the one tied to Exophase. By the way, if it were possible, I would have linked both Steam accounts. 😅 The old one has lots of Humble Bundle games and others I will never achieve 100% on, either due to lack of interest or impossibility.
One of the filters was hiding those games, I fixed the issue though.