• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

MuckPie

The mobile version of Microsoft Mahjong was released recently and has its own achievement list, but doesn't seem to be on Exophase yet.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Rikki

What about pinned in your profile the rare trophies/achievement etc you earned and you want show? like a cabinet

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Microsoft Mahjong doesn't seem to be tracking for me yet, mind I can't find it in my game history for some reason either.

Haven't changed anything but it seems to be showing up now.

Razzee

I don't know if this is the case with all EA Play games, but Battlefield V (Steam) does not show up on my list.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you lost the access/license to that game (like your subscription ending) before getting it in sync with the tracker, the tracker won't be able to detect it until you regain access to it. I just looked on your Steam profile (on another tracker) and they can't see it either, so this is most likely what happened.

titanicsucks

The PC game pass version of Final Fantasy XII should be tagged as Windows 10 instead of Xbox One:

Mega Man Legends has a main image on the detail page, but when viewing it on a profile it shows up with the "No Screenshot Found" image:

Razzee

If you lost the access/license to that game (like your subscription ending) before getting it in sync with the tracker, the tracker won't be able to detect it until you regain access to it. I just looked on your Steam profile (on another tracker) and they can't see it either, so this is most likely what happened.

I just subscribed to EA Play and have it on until March 8, though.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor