• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Szymon_Szkucik

Don't know if I'm writing this in correct topic but Assasin's Creed Revelations possess correct list of Trophies on Ubisoft Connect yet Your site is telling something different.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor

PAC-MAN 256 - Endless Maze

Change to PAC-MAN 256
The "Endless Maze" part is essentially just to describe what type of game it is in the play store, the actual game is just called PAC-MAN 256.

Edit: It also looks like the achievement list for this game has "placeholder" achievements listed for the games secret achievements. I can't seem to find out what the secret achievements are on google (maybe there's a specific site for that) but I thought I'd point that out in case there's a way to fix it and list the actual achievements.

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It might be that they're just not implemented, I've seen other Google Play games having achievements like this, with no way to unlock them.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
It might be that they're just not implemented, I've seen other Google Play games having achievements like this, with no way to unlock them.
Possibly, if that's the case I hope those unused achievements can be removed from the list here since having them would be useless.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think that removing them when they're still on the platform itself would defeat the purpose of a tracker. However, I shared with x3 an idea I thought of. We could mark achievements that are broken as Unobtainable and once you unlock all the obtainable, to be considered as a completion.

Khaos004

On AC Valhalla, the Stinky but Deadly challenge has been reinstated, along with a new one for completing the Mastery Challenge. So there are now 37 for the game.

Khaos004

On AC Valhalla, the Stinky but Deadly challenge has been reinstated, along with a new one for completing the Mastery Challenge. So there are now 37 for the game.
Are there two Stinky but Deadly challenges? I mean, does Exophase treat the challenge earned before today as a separate challenge to the reinstated challenged? It seems so, because the former has .95% rarity and the latter has 0%. Will this be ironed out in the regular 24 hour update? Ubisoft considers it one challenge that was temporarily removed.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are there two Stinky but Deadly challenges? I mean, does Exophase treat the challenge earned before today as a separate challenge to the reinstated challenged? It seems so, because the former has .95% rarity and the latter has 0%. Will this be ironed out in the regular 24 hour update? Ubisoft considers it one challenge that was temporarily removed.
Technically yes there are two. The new one has a different ID on Ubisoft's side.

So the old challenge still exists but is no longer counted, since Ubisoft has removed it from the list. EXP hasn't updated yet for the game but it will tomorrow.

Khaos004

Thanks. So on the leaderboard, will it be considered one challenge? If not, this will create a two-tier system, where the people who earned it before - and I continue to maintain the only way to have got it was to use a mod - will keep the EXP for the challenge, while the EXP for this new challenge will different (and lower). Same thing with two Division 2 challenges that were removed. I and some other players have EXP from those challenges, but no one else can earn them anymore. Shouldn't these three challenges be wiped out for the sake of fairness? Or wipe out the two unobtainable Division 2 ones (There's No Escape is one, I can't remember the name of the other one), and amalgamate the Stinky but Deadly one? Otherwise the leaderboard isn't really an apples to apples thing: The original SbD people and people with those two old Div 2 challenges have EXP that can't be earned by anyone else.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks. So on the leaderboard, will it be considered one challenge? If not, this will create a two-tier system, where the people who earned it before - and I continue to maintain the only way to have got it was to use a mod - will keep the EXP for the challenge, while the EXP for this new challenge will different (and lower). Same thing with two Division 2 challenges that were removed. I and some other players have EXP from those challenges, but no one else can earn them anymore. Shouldn't these three challenges be wiped out for the sake of fairness? Or wipe out the two unobtainable Division 2 ones (There's No Escape is one, I can't remember the name of the other one), and amalgamate the Stinky but Deadly one? Otherwise the leaderboard isn't really an apples to apples thing: The original SbD people and people with those two old Div 2 challenges have EXP that can't be earned by anyone else.
Correct, it is considered one challenge on the leaderboard - the old challenge is no longer counted towards stats.

Also, I just made some changes to reset the EXP values to 0 for unobtainable challenges. We will still keep a record of who earned it but it isn't counted towards stats at all.

Khaos004

Correct, it is considered one challenge on the leaderboard - the old challenge is no longer counted towards stats.

Also, I just made some changes to reset the EXP values to 0 for unobtainable challenges. We will still keep a record of who earned it but it isn't counted towards stats at all.
This is fantastic, thank you!

Lancerer

Please add Windows 10 tag to this games :)

Are you planning to add the tag "XCloud" to the Xbox Platform?