• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Khaos004

The 2 removed challenges on the Division 2 seem to be counting for percentage purposes on the Ubisoft leaderboard. For instance, I'm at 96.43%, I should be at 95.7%. I should have a total of 268 challenges, I'm at 270.

Last edited:

TiagoDapper

Hello, this game has 0 EXP, it must be because the bot thought it was one of those farm games that have... because of the "clicker", but this one has nothing to do with that.

I would also like you to review this game below, I think this amount of EXP is strange since the achievements are very rare and it's only 56 EXP.

TiagoDapper

Hello, this game has 0 EXP, it must be because the bot thought it was one of those farm games that have... because of the "clicker", but this one has nothing to do with that.

I would also like you to review this game below, I think this amount of EXP is strange since the achievements are very rare and it's only 56 EXP.

I forgot to attach this game too, for the same reason as the first one... Game with the name Clicker that the bot must have thought was a spam game.

tyl0413

Battlefield 2042 achievements live on Origin at least for owners of beta/alpha.
Edit: They're now removed

Last edited:

davidh219

Not sure if this is the right place but the DLC achievements for Outer Wilds still have placeholder art and descriptions and it's been out for like a month. I know of at least two other games that had art and descriptions for DLC achievements immediately on release so I assume this isn't normal and intended lol.

Lancerer

Windows 10 is missing there:

Lancerer

More Windows 10 games. :)

Gamer Steve

I noticed Maru Mission for RetroAchievements has no box art when going through the games list...but you actually click the game and go to its page then the box art shows.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I noticed Maru Mission for RetroAchievements has no box art when going through the games list...but you actually click the game and go to its page then the box art shows.
I've noticed that with a few different Retro games, unsure what causes it. Regardless I've uploaded a new icon cropped from the box art.

Gamer Steve

I've noticed that with a few different Retro games, unsure what causes it. Regardless I've uploaded a new icon cropped from the box art.
Ah awesome thank you. Very weird that it does that...if I come across anymore I will let you know....thanks for the hard work you guys do

RobotWillie1990

Don't know if this is where I should put this but when you look at the page for the PS4 remake of MediEvil it says it currently cost $100 on PSN which I knew couldn't be right and indeed its on sale now for 14.99 on PSN with a normal price of 29.99. So there is a glitch on displaying the correct price.

Samuelgamer

Notou alguma imprecisão em nosso banco de dados de jogos? Está faltando um jogo? Poste aqui e um membro da equipe investigará. Se possível, inclua um link para o jogo em questão.
No meu perfil do exophase não está aparecendo os 3 jogos de assassini's creed Chronicles China,Índia,Russia da plataforma "ubsoft conect" conforme o anexo da foto

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    2 MB · Views: 14