• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

gak

On Far Cry 3's achievement page, it says this:

This isn't true as I earned those achievements in April 2022. Are Ubisoft Connect achievements untrackable?

Attachments

• 2022-05-24 (20h45m43s) chrome [Far_Cry_3_Challenges_-_Ubisoft_-_Exophase.com_-_Go].png
    2022-05-24 (20h45m43s) chrome [Far_Cry_3_Challenges_-_Ubisoft_-_Exophase.com_-_Go].png
    882.8 KB · Views: 17

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's correct. We are unable to track Uplay achievements, what you see on Exophase are Ubisoft challenges.

1653411673756.png

Epal777

Hi everyone. The calculation of the displayed total hours is incorrect. I played Dead by daylight for an average of 3 hours yesterday and the day before, but exophase calculates +- 8 hours of play for each day. Have you noticed a similar problem?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi everyone. The calculation of the displayed total hours is incorrect. I played Dead by daylight for an average of 3 hours yesterday and the day before, but exophase calculates +- 8 hours of play for each day. Have you noticed a similar problem?
It's a PSN issue I'm afraid. If you view your profile from a PS5 it is showing the same count (1270 hours). Sometimes the way it counts hours seems to be inaccurate.

Klaytox

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
I've noticed most of the Ubisoft games (with the exception of tom Clancy's siege) achievements don't show up, planning on getting all of the achievements in the far cry series so would be nice if they showed up here! is this being worked on? is it an issues on ubisofts end so you cant really fix it? Reply would be apricated thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've noticed most of the Ubisoft games (with the exception of tom Clancy's siege) achievements don't show up, planning on getting all of the achievements in the far cry series so would be nice if they showed up here! is this being worked on? is it an issues on ubisofts end so you cant really fix it? Reply would be apricated thanks!
Yes, sorry, there's nothing we can do about this for now. Ubisoft does not display the achievements on their own public profile pages either (only challenges).

This is mentioned as a limitation with the Ubisoft tracking in our FAQ:
Currently, only challenges can be tracked on Uplay. While there's often a lot of overlap, the achievements shown in the Uplay client are separate. Unfortunately, Ubisoft does currently not expose the achievements on their Club Ubisoft website and no one other than yourself can view them within the client.
Best bet is to contact Ubisoft through their forums or support channels and let them know you would like achievements to be included on the profile pages. If they add it there, then chances are we will be able to track them then.

Lancerer

Windows 10 games:

LightSite

Last edited:

RetroGamingJP

ファミコレADV STEINS;GATE is missing from the Nintendo Switch tracking database, it was included as a limited code with the first print of Steins;Gate Elite so maybe that explain why it's not being retrieved.

Edit: Since there is a worldwide release in english for that game I believe that entry is also missing.

Last edited: