• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Icon Submissions

Jarzor

I was going to continue, but I just saw that you are working on a feature that allows users to upload game icons directly, so I guess I'm going to wait for it. There are many Steam games with cropping issues on their icons.

PortaledEdge

Got some new stuff.

Use Octodad Dadliest Catch (Google Play) to replace:
Octodad Dadliest Catch (Steam)
Octodad Dadliest Catch (PS4)
Octodad Dadliest Catch (PS4) (2)
Octodad Dadliest Catch (Vita)
Octodad Dadliest Catch (Xbox One)
-Cropped better
-More telling of the game itself

Use Titanfall 2 (PS4) to replace Titanfall 2 (Origin)
-Better cropping and artwork

Use Mirror's Edge Catalyst (PS4) to replace Mirror's Edge Catalyst (Xbox One)
-Logo Included in PS4 version

Yoshi Topsy Turvy (Retro/GBA)
YoshiTopsyTurvy.png

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Retro/GBA)
SMA4.png

Will be doing some more custom logos soon!

Quobbs

Tomb of the Mask <- (Google Play)
tomb of mask.png

WATCH_DOGS 2 <- (PS4)
WATCH_DOGS 2 <- (Xbox One)
WATCH_DOGS 2 <- (Uplay)
WATCH_DOGS 2 <- (Uplay PS4)
WATCH_DOGS 2 <- (Uplay Xbox One)
Watch_Dogs 2.png

We Were Here <-(Xbox One)
We Were Here <-(Steam)
We Were Here.png

Mario Kart Tour <- (Google Play)
Mario Kart Tour.png

Use this image Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PS3) to replace:
-
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Xbox 360)
-
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Uplay)

Use this image
Trials of the Blood Dragon (PS4) to replace:
-
Trials of the Blood Dragon (Xbox One)
-
Trials of the Blood Dragon (Steam)
-
Trials of the Blood Dragon (Uplay)
-
Trials of the Blood Dragon (Uplay PS4)
-
Trials of the Blood Dragon (Uplay Xbox One)

Use this image
Terraria (Steam) to replace:
-
Terraria (PS3 PS4 PSVita)
-
Terraria (Xbox 360)
-
Terraria (Xbox One)
-
Terraria (WP)
-
Terraria (Google Play)

Today is only it :D

If you have a game whose image is not nice, badly cut or just an image without a logo, send me a message and the game link so I can get a better image for it.

I particularly enjoy doing that so it would be a pleasure :3. Bye

Hey it's been a while 👋
So I'm not sure what you'll want to do with these. The PS3/Vita/PS4 versions of Injustice 1 and Injustice 1 Ultimate have simple logo icons. I've made box art style icons that I think go better with the Injustice 2 icon, but you're the boss!

Injustice: Gods Among Us (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (G Play)
Injustice (PS3)
- rename to Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice (Vita) - rename to Injustice: Gods Among Us

injustice - 360.png

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (Steam)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
<- duplicate? different region?

injustice ult.png

Injustice 2 (PS4)
copy icon to
Injustice 2 (Xbox One)
Injustice 2 (Steam)
Injustice 2 - Standard Edition (Win 10)
<- rename Injustice 2

I'll let you figure out what you wanna do with all that, thanks 😄

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Those look really good, thanks! Updated now.

Those look really good, thanks! Updated now.
Thanks, glad you like them.

Slightly off-topic but I've had an idea I've wanted to float by you for a while. You know compilation games that have big achievement lists with specific achievements for each individual game within them, like Halo: The Master Chief Collection? Would it be possible from your end to manually add separate entries for each game? (In addition to the original full list of course.) Basically just grouping all the Halo 2 achievements together for instance and having a separate entry for that list, and one for each of the other games.

I don't know if that's something you can do but I've always kind of liked how PlayStation often has separate trophy lists for each game in a compilation, like the Devil May Cry HD Collections and the Crash and Spyro Trilogies. But Xbox and Steam typically just slap them all together in one big list. Obviously some might not care for the separate lists in which case they could always hide them on their profiles.

It could also be done the other way around of course; the separate Crash Trilogy trophy lists could be combined to mirror the Xbox and Steam lists for those who prefer it that way.

Again, I have no idea how feasible something like that is, I don't know if it might cause conflicts in the database or just be too much hassle, but I wanted to throw it out there as it's something I've thought about often when browsing my profile. If it can't realistically be done then no worries.

Oh, unrelated quick question; can we submit icons for the manually added (no achievements) games too? Can't remember if I've asked that before, thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Thanks, glad you like them.

Slightly off-topic but I've had an idea I've wanted to float by you for a while. You know compilation games that have big achievement lists with specific achievements for each individual game within them, like Halo: The Master Chief Collection? Would it be possible from your end to manually add separate entries for each game? (In addition to the original full list of course.) Basically just grouping all the Halo 2 achievements together for instance and having a separate entry for that list, and one for each of the other games.

I don't know if that's something you can do but I've always kind of liked how PlayStation often has separate trophy lists for each game in a compilation, like the Devil May Cry HD Collections and the Crash and Spyro Trilogies. But Xbox and Steam typically just slap them all together in one big list. Obviously some might not care for the separate lists in which case they could always hide them on their profiles.

It could also be done the other way around of course; the separate Crash Trilogy trophy lists could be combined to mirror the Xbox and Steam lists for those who prefer it that way.

Again, I have no idea how feasible something like that is, I don't know if it might cause conflicts in the database or just be too much hassle, but I wanted to throw it out there as it's something I've thought about often when browsing my profile. If it can't realistically be done then no worries.

Oh, unrelated quick question; can we submit icons for the manually added (no achievements) games too? Can't remember if I've asked that before, thanks.

Yes, you can submit icons for the manually added games.

As for the other question, maybe. I don't think I want to actually split up the games in the database, however, it would be possible to add a flag to the game that indicates how it should be split up, and then the game information would render differently on the frontend depending on the user's settings. So if a flag was set for Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we'd just show the other games under the main listing.

Only issue with that approach is the earned achievements count for each separate entry wouldn't actually be stored in the DB, so I'd have to think about how to handle that. And it might be problematic for sorting, since as an example we wouldn't actually be storing different last played times for the additional entries - maybe that's not a big deal though.

Also, each achievement would have to be tagged with the associated game so we actually know which one it belongs to. That would be quite a bit of manual work - though I could build an interface for it.

Yes, you can submit icons for the manually added games.

As for the other question, maybe. I don't think I want to actually split up the games in the database, however, it would be possible to add a flag to the game that indicates how it should be split up, and then the game information would render differently on the frontend depending on the user's settings. So if a flag was set for Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we'd just show the other games under the main listing.

Only issue with that approach is the earned achievements count for each separate entry wouldn't actually be stored in the DB, so I'd have to think about how to handle that. And it might be problematic for sorting, since as an example we wouldn't actually be storing different last played times for the additional entries - maybe that's not a big deal though.

Also, each achievement would have to be tagged with the associated game so we actually know which one it belongs to. That would be quite a bit of manual work - though I could build an interface for it.
Cool, I guess because the manually added games don't have individual pages like tracked games I just assumed the icons couldn't be changed, now that I know I can submit icons for them I might actually make use of that feature. Oh, one thing I'm mildly concerned about regarding the icons - is there something in place that makes sure the custom ones never get replaced with the original icons? Like, during a database refresh or something? I would hate to have to resubmit everything at some point and ask to have them all changed again.

Ah, I hadn't considered the last played times and such. Perhaps rather than individual entries you could have some sort of "click to expand" option on compilation games, so you could click it and the individual games could appear under the main icon/achievement count. That could avoid having individual last played times and could also solve the problem of having some achievements that are spread across multiple games like in The Master Chief Collection (they could just be counted in the main total and not the individual games). Heck, you could also use it for games with DLC achievements too, which are already listed separately on the game pages. Yeah, I think that approach might solve a lot of potential issues, would probably look more tidy too. Maybe give users the option to have them always/auto expand if preferred.

Apologies for all the off-topic chat, I just can't help but think about all the possibilities of this site when I'm scrolling through my profile page, haha. Now then, some more icons:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition (Google Play)​

copy icon to

Pac-Man C.E. (Xbox 360) -> also rename to PAC-MAN Championship Edition​

pac-man ce dx+.png

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ (Steam)​

PAC-MAN CE DX (Xbox 360) -> rename to match above​

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (PS3) -> rename to match above​

God there are lots of releases of that game and all the different versions of it. I might go through the rest some time but I got the main platforms out of the way for now.

pac-man 256.png

PAC-MAN 256 - Endless Maze (Google Play)​

PAC-MAN 256 (Steam)​

PAC-MAN 256 (Xbox One)​

PAC-MAN 256 (PS4)​

Normally I'd ask to change the names to match but I guess the mobile version is fairly different so the names should probably stay different to signify that.

Thanks as always 😄