• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Icon Submissions

Somfing

IMG_20230205_205007.jpg

IMG_20230207_155956.jpg

1st variant
IMG_20230207_224720.jpg

2nd variant
IMG_20230208_001025.jpg

hero.jpeg

IMG_20230207_231408.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

Somfing

IMG_20230211_003501.jpg

1st variant
IMG_20230210_221626.jpg

2nd variant
IMG_20230211_193641.jpg

IMG_20230209_233715.jpg

IMG_20230207_160943.jpg

IMG_20230208_233952.jpg

Last edited:

WISiGAMI

Hi @Thejacs , I'm the one from Discord earlier, I apologize because I forgot to mention that there are rules for this, here they're :
If there's an icon for a game on the site that you'd like to see updated, please use this thread to submit suitable replacements! This thread is meant for replacing icons with obvious visual issues (e.g. poor quality due to compression, cropping issues, etc).

Guidelines
  • Focus should be on the game logo, only use official artwork/boxart (no fan art)
  • The image must be in PNG format so no compression artifacts are present
  • Recommended size is 364x200, or 288x158 if larger assets are not available.
  • Link to the associated game page next to each image replacement
  • Please upload images as an attachment here, as some image hosts will compress images

These aren't beautifully edited, but maybe something like this, I hope you don't mind 😅
skies_of_arcadia.png

atomic_runner.png

atomic_runner_.png
atomic_runner_v2.png

The admin or staff will change them for you later :)

thejacs

Hi @Thejacs , I'm the one from Discord earlier, I apologize because I forgot to mention that there are rules for this, here they're :

These aren't beautifully edited, but maybe something like this, I hope you don't mind 😅
View attachment 13615

View attachment 13616

View attachment 13617View attachment 13618

The admin or staff will change them for you later :)

Thank you for your help,

But what you mean with "beautifully edited"? I see on the rules it must be limited to the official artwork/Boxart.
These aren't "beautiful edited", just a cut from the official european box :)

Also, I have to say that these are to replace Retro Achievements art (manually added if you want too).
Sorry for the images size, I did'nt realize until now.

Happy to collaborate, and thank you for your help again!

Last edited:

WISiGAMI

But what you mean with "beautifully edited"? I see on the rules it must be limited to the official artwork/Boxart.
These aren't "beautiful edited", just a cut from the official european box :)
Yep, they are just a cut from the boxart, what I mean is just the image cropping itself, logo placement and its effects that I added, such as the shadows, stroke lines and outer glows, and my works might be not "beautiful". Sorry for the confusion, I'm not good at speaking English 😄

And you are very welcome!

thejacs

Yep, they are just a cut from the boxart, what I mean is just the image cropping itself, logo placement and its effects that I added, such as the shadows, stroke lines and outer glows, and my works might be not "beautiful". Sorry for the confusion, I'm not good at speaking English 😄

And you are very welcome!
Ohhh, ok my friend, I thought you were talking about my images. Yours are perfect, just what I wanted :)
In fact, I see they already modified on Retro achievements games file and I see it perfect now on my profile.
Much more beautiful than the old ones! So thank you very much for your help ;-)

So, if I want to change some other pic, I have to upload image with correct size and add the link, right? is that all? :)

So, glad to collaborate. I'm gonna try....

https://www.exophase.com/game/street-fighter-ii-special-champion-edition-retro/achievements/#3801914

Attachments

• street-fighter-2 Mega drive.jpg
    street-fighter-2 Mega drive.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

thejacs

Yes, correct size and a link, sharper image (not noisy nor blurry) also more preferable of course.
Hi my friend, aparently I did something wrong because nobody change the last icon I uploaded.
When you requested it for the other 2 games, they changed it fast. Is there any step else I have to do?

Thanks ;-)