• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Game Save Exploit!

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm glad to see people sharing their findings with the community... there is a lot of secrecy these days which makes the community feel a lot less present than it used to be.

Congratulations on finding the exploit.

Hellcat

Contributor
lol dude im glad you posted, almost forgot about you :p
you can bet you will be one of the people to receive this.
:) thank you :)
Luckiely I'm on vacation by the end of this week, so I might be able to slam up some simple "Hellas Werld" :D
I would really like that :D

Slasher

Suck It
Excellent news, always good to hear when a legit exploit comes out

It's just too bad sony's got their shit on lockdown now. eg. If a game exploit for the GO ever gets released, all sony has to do is patch the game and they're all set.

WalangAlam

is this a kernel exploit? does this work on 6.20 and below already? yes its good to hear something legit. we have a big time onslaught of fakes. even lan.st was not spared.

n00b81

No, its not a kmode exploit, and yes it runs on 6.20. Although I wanna find a kmode sploit to use with it now ;)

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
If this ever gets released, some game will have their sales go up for a bit, as always until Sony revises it :p

WalangAlam

No, its not a kmode exploit, and yes it runs on 6.20. Although I wanna find a kmode sploit to use with it now ;)

so, it's more or less same with mercury then no kmode exploit? only this one runs on 6.20.

WalangAlam

:eek: maybe that is their plan all along???

yep, correct.

:cry: how sad. hopefully they will find a kmode exploit to go with it then or it will be just another mercury that never took off. great find nonetheless.

Hellcat

Contributor
:cry: how sad. hopefully they will find a kmode exploit to go with it then or it will be just another mercury that never took off. great find nonetheless.
Well, even though this is "only" usermode, it's not that less important - as you need a working usploit to perform the ksploit :cool:

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something genuine to look at! :w00t:

WalangAlam

Well, even though this is "only" usermode, it's not that less important - as you need a working usploit to perform the ksploit :cool:

ayt. good also for upping our morale. the fake onslaught has been very depressing. those clowns should be disconnected from their internet.

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
:eek: maybe that is their plan all along???

haha who knows? :D they patched games that weren't exploited yet but yet they missed this one, whatever it is? :huh:

i've been reading threads about this on other forums too, and the shocker is the amount of nubs flooding lan.st :mellow:
anyone know what the eff that's about? i thought that site was strictly for dev discussions only, like ps2dev.
i've been lurking those forums for quite some time so it wouldn't seem right to make an account to ask, since i'm no dev (yet at least :) )

Cloudy

haha who knows? :D they patched games that weren't exploited yet but yet they missed this one, whatever it is? :huh:

i've been reading threads about this on other forums too, and the shocker is the amount of nubs flooding lan.st :mellow:
anyone know what the eff that's about? i thought that site was strictly for dev discussions only, like ps2dev.
i've been lurking those forums for quite some time so it wouldn't seem right to make an account to ask, since i'm no dev (yet at least :) )

Well I don't know about other moderators, but as long as they aren't so nooby that it's like "OMG I FOUND EXPLOITZ" I don't really mind if they're here to learn and are trying to find exploits.

As you may have noticed I've cracked down on a few threads that have been stupid.

WalangAlam

Well I don't know about other moderators, but as long as they aren't so nooby that it's like "OMG I FOUND EXPLOITZ" I don't really mind if they're here to learn and are trying to find exploits.

As you may have noticed I've cracked down on a few threads that have been stupid.

ya i was wonderin too. i was HOS there for askin noob programming questions:argh::blushing:

Where's "this is a dev forum go to qj, here's a HOS for you" cory1492 :p

wow look at that users with post=1 are popping out at lan.st. very strange.:D

B2K24

Crank

Crank it up!

Not to mention that you need a suitable kmode exploit too - an exploit in a module which isn't loaded in game mode isn't that useful if you don't have a VSH exploit :p

stadicon

Great work guys. Although it's yet another user exploit and not something that leads directly to a downgrade or a CFW (correct if i am wrong), this is a clear message: hacking community is still here and doing progress! Thanks for your work both... ;)