• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Game Save Exploit!

Bill

stadicon

No, it works on the GO too.
Yeah, but in truth it won't work on GO for the public, as the creators said they will release it when it's patched (which is right, in my opinion). Even if they do release before it's patched, SONY (or the game's developer) will patch it as soon as possible, so it will end up just another user-mode exploit for the PSP-300x.

This is more for education purposes. It won't lead to any GO CFW (at least not for the public). Not unless pspjoke and n00b81 manage to find a kernel exploit... Which i hope they do, sometime!

Once again, congratulations guys...

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
No, it works on the GO too.

I was referring to the fact that if and when the exploit got released, since it's a savegame exploit (IIRC), Sony would probably end up pulling the game from the store, making the GO not work anymore (Unless you already owned the game and downloaded it).

Hellcat

Contributor
If you have an unpatched version of the game on the PSPgo, surely it will run there too, it's basically the same system, why shouldn't it run?

It being patched is whole lot of a different story, but the sploit itself is supposed to work on the GO.

Frozty

i personaslly don't like game save exploits because it is limited to those who have the game.

pukkie

I got the game already from 12 novembre.
I now which game it is but i am not a developer.
I am a friend of the developer

So i could use it :D

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
I got the game already from 12 novembre.
I now which game it is but i am not a developer.
I am a friend of the developer

So i could use it :D

What's the point of bragging about it if you "know" what the title is? Keep it shut please. :mellow:

afteralter

S for Surreal
And it probably does nothing?

WalangAlam

i can't connect to lan.st. is it just me? was it taken down by noob zombies:scared:

imported_ruyor

i can't connect to lan.st. is it just me? was it taken down by noob zombies:scared:

I also can't get on LAN.ST, it gives a "Database Error" :mellow:

Hellcat

Contributor
same error with me. its true then, it was taken over by noob zombies who wants to post fake exploits:argh::scared:
*lol* looks like it:
the database said:
Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() : Too many connections

Math just needs to restart the SQL server and everything will be fine again :)

addman999

According to Qj.net an eloader is already being created from this exploit which could "ignite the psp scene again" . This really is good news could it lead to the first cfw on the go ?

eldiablov

Contributor
According to Qj.net an eloader is already being created from this exploit which could "ignite the psp scene again" . This really is good news could it lead to the first cfw on the go ?

When qj.net become a reliable news source we'll get back to you.

WalangAlam

eloader being created. yes

ignite the psp scene again. hmmm...i doubt. we had griftshift, mohh, mercury, now this. i didn't see any ignition coming from there. unless they will be able to find a kmode exploit.

cfw on the go because of this. no. cfw on the go from a save game or game exploit won't happen. maybe cfw for the devs use only but not for public. team typhoon has a cfw already in pspgo right with their poc?

it will be good if im proven wrong.