• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

I just finished a full game on CIV VI with the newish expansion. In many ways it's still a step back from CIV V in my opinion but it also introduced a lot of new things, culture is a lot more fun to play and I do believe by the next expansion I'll be retiring from V and make this my main CIV.
I’ve never played any of those Civilization games. Not a big PC gamer since the 90’s into the early 2000’s...the last PC game I really played was Diablo 2, I got Cuphead but for the life of me I’m not coordinated enough to use the keyboard controls. But I do like the concept of those Civ games, Empire building and strategy warfare, I just don’t have the patience or skill with understanding how to use the keyboard.

Currently working on STORIES: THE PATH OF DESTINIES. Fun game, got it for free on Steam last weekend and decided to pick it up on PS4. Huge ass grind however, but easy plat I guess.