• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

RhesusOC

Just the Item Collector trophy is left to be obtained in Bloodstained Ritual of the Night before getting the Platinum. This is going to be a pain in the ass. Especially since cooking ingredients that are supposed to be sold in the shop aren't and I have a shit ton of meals I still need to prepare...in addition to trying to farm the (alchemist made) gold crafting material.

GreyGore

Same exact situation as @RhesusOC , after the pain in the ass that was getting Kunekune, Scythe Mite and 8-Bit Overlord's drops (even with around 90 LCK it still took an hour or two of resetting them or making them spawn as appropriate), now lost in an endless list of required ingredients and materials to get all the crafts and recipes done.

Still, such a damn fine game...

RhesusOC

Same exact situation as @RhesusOC , after the pain in the ass that was getting Kunekune, Scythe Mite and 8-Bit Overlord's drops (even with around 90 LCK it still took an hour or two of resetting them or making them spawn as appropriate), now lost in an endless list of required ingredients and materials to get all the crafts and recipes done.

Still, such a damn fine game...
It is an amazing game. I hope they eventually have some additional dlc stuff, maybe a new section or 2 with a new boss. They could work it in like they did with the 8-Bit Nightmare level, and since they have 16-Bit and 32-Bit coins available for purchase maybe they can do new nightmare levels that are 16 and 32 bit.

RhesusOC

It is an amazing game. I hope they eventually have some additional dlc stuff, maybe a new section or 2 with a new boss. They could work it in like they did with the 8-Bit Nightmare level, and since they have 16-Bit and 32-Bit coins available for purchase maybe they can do new nightmare levels that are 16 and 32 bit.
Update: Yeehaw! I got the platinum. Such a great game!