• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 2

Mast3r_Shak3

Yeah MP is pretty fucked up because half the time I get stuck with the WORSE teammates or ones who leave the game.

Thing is I'm actually getting pretty decent (I'd say) and I can't do anything when I have a team that dies in the first 30 seconds of the match.

Slasher

Suck It

Lazaarus

away until Feb 7th
Anyone interested in setting up a time to play through horde on whatever difficulty? Every time I sit down with a group of guys to have a go at it someone ends up getting a call or leaving and the game just falls apart.

I've got exams all week, but after that I'm open if anyone hasn't completed all of the waves yet.

Zx30

Beto
I seem to be getting better at multiplayer. I watch out for mines and stuff much easier. Only problem I still have is using the shot gun. I don't know why but mine is always weaker and I miss the shots alot lol. Anyways, I'm getting online. Anyone want to play?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Anyone interested in setting up a time to play through horde on whatever difficulty? Every time I sit down with a group of guys to have a go at it someone ends up getting a call or leaving and the game just falls apart.

I've got exams all week, but after that I'm open if anyone hasn't completed all of the waves yet.

Set a time, people will show.

I went through Insane last night with a friend. Didn't really have a hard time once he joined the game. Solo Insane is a beast though.

Zx30

Beto
Just played MP again... It still sucks cock.

I'm getting use to it now. Just a bit better to play with team mates you know.
I still suck with the shotgun though. I never stay in shotgun fights. For some reason I ALWAYS LOSE. Even if I shoot first and they are standing still.

Oh and what time is 8PM for central time? What time zone are you in Abe?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm on the East Coast, so that's around 7 your time. I just threw that time out there though. I was just saying that tonight would be a good night to meet up for me now that I beat Insane, etc.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That thing is ugly. I used it for one match and then stopped. I think it looks very out of place in-game.

Also, I'll be down for a little Gears tonight if anyone is interested. (or some CoD4)