• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] Installing Custom Firmware Enabler

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I've changed the crefits section in the guide to say that davee doesn't get credit for the app, but he gets personal credit from me for the HEN, happy?

shikamaru

I totally agree

But i have a feeling that you don't like me...

shikamaru

we're cool then, i'm adding you as a friend about... now

shikamaru

thanx, i swear you've doubled your post count today lol

shikamaru

I am on holiday, it's half term here in england

shikamaru

Just informing him coz no-one seems to post here, they just look at the front page

shikamaru

Here's a link for poploader for 5.00M33

http://www.************/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9523&d=1225642083

Just copy the whole seplugins folder onto the root of the psp. And overwrite. It comes with pops.txt with popsloader enabled, poploader.prx and all the necessary files needed

You do know what to do with the files right since you have tried with pops for M33-2??

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
They're working but they're considering too

Slasher

Suck It
To the guide:
Shikamaru said:
As it shows, for certain plugins like musichold and usbversion fake, they go into a vsh.txt. Other plugins that take place in a game like CWCheat go into a game.txt and things like FuSa go into a pops.txt. ALL THESE .TXT FILES GO INTO THE SEPLUGINS FOLDER
FuSa.prx can be used in game.txt vsh.txt or pops.txt, it's not really exclusive to pops. You chose a bad example. A more suiting example would be popsloader.prx.

Another thing, you really should explain HOW to get pops.prx and popsman.prx in the "POPS (PSX games)" section. It's really not helpful in any way when you just say to get the files. How to get the files is in the readme for CFE.

Also, I took it upon myself to fix the "Can this run PSX games" part since you forgot to change it.

happydance

and... why does the CFWenabler 2.10 have to flash pops modules, when you selected Enable Pops support?

i think you can use pops plugin's and manualy getting the setting right on the seplugins without flashing pops modules. why is it now necessary to patch the pops modlues on 2.10?

shikamaru

OK, will update with your info and file package for pops with all the compatible pops revisions
Could i have some suggestions to make that section more noob friendly please?

DG123

is it ok if i have a 2004 TA88v3 and i run this? it wont brick my psp right :-s? im preety scared...

-edit.. nevermind.. i did it... THANKS A LOT DUDE!! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH! THANK YOU AND THANK YOU DAVEE!

shikamaru

Davee, didn't make this but you can thank him for HEN and thanks for thanking me but i didn't help make it either, i just wrote it but thanx anyways