• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

Robby

Los Doyers!
Got myself a beta code, gonna download it later today.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've been trying to get one from twitter people. So nearly got one where he put a code with 5 blanks in...
A lot of people are creating fake accounts on expertzone.microsoft.com, doing a Halo 3 ODST quiz, and getting emailed a code because of it.

Robby

Los Doyers!
How'd you get one? Expertzone?
Yup, its downloading right now.

I'll try to get some extras and hand out.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I've been trying to get one from twitter people. So nearly got one where he put a code with 5 blanks in...
A lot of people are creating fake accounts on expertzone.microsoft.com, doing a Halo 3 ODST quiz, and getting emailed a code because of it.
That's what I did.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Please get me one if you get any extras :D
It's be absolutely awesome :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Go to : Microsoft ExpertZone - Language Selection

Sign up a new account, for company name, I selected a local Best Buy and I used that info, you can find the store number when you do a store location search on the best buy site.
Then after you successfully signed up, you go take the Halo 3 ODST quiz, try to only miss one question at most, I got a hundred percent.
Then go to the Xbox360 games overview page, it will say get a Halo Reach token, click on that, then scroll down and hit submit on the following page.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Download is at 60% :D

Btw, the beta is 1.15GB fyi

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Ah, man!
If any of you can get one for me that would be brilliant. I'll even provide the fake email and password as needs be.
I would do that but it's not working as I'm outside the US (codes are region free though).

Robby

Los Doyers!
Ah, man!
If any of you can get one for me that would be brilliant. I'll even provide the fake email and password as needs be.
I would do that but it's not working as I'm outside the US (codes are region free though).

If I can get an extra code, I'll give it to you.

Robby

Los Doyers!

Check your PMs ;)

Anyone in the US, I suggest you do what I posted earlier. I just made an account, and took the quiz, took me about 10mins and I got a beta code instantly.

92% done :D

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I've been trying to do the twitter thing, but I just ended up wining a copy of Halo 3 instead
I'll have to try the Expertzone thing even though my Halo knowledge is close to none

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Thanks a huge lot :D
If anyone else from the US feels they could easily get another, might that be possible? :p
Don't feel you have to, it'd just be pretty cool if I managed to get another 1 or 2 so some of my friends could play with me early xD

Anyway, us M4M lot got to play some Arena :D

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I've been trying to do the twitter thing, but I just ended up wining a copy of Halo 3 instead
I'll have to try the Expertzone thing even though my Halo knowledge is close to none

The quiz isn't timed so just google the questions, or ask us, I'm a pretty huge Halo nerd (when it comes to the games at least, never read the books)

TeamOverload

Yeah, the quiz is 8 simple basically common sense or easily obtainable questions, not sure if you even need to get a 100% to pass anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.