• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah, the quiz is 8 simple basically common sense or easily obtainable questions, not sure if you even need to get a 100% to pass anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.

You need to get 7 our of 8.. miss more then 1 and its a fail.

If you miss more then one, just close it and start over.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah, the quiz is 8 simple basically common sense or easily obtainable questions, not sure if you even need to get a 100% to pass anyways, so it shouldn't be a problem.

According to other people you don't need to get them all right.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah anyone attempting to get more let people who haven't had any have them, but then if there's still any spare I'd appreciate any more for some of my school friends :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'll gladly get more people tokens, but please supply a fake hotmail account as that would make things easy :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Still need one El Xando?

I've had one for myself, but would like more for mates. Give people who haven't had a single one a code over me :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Aaaaaaand daily limit reached after 2. Anyone who's had success, please feel free to use those emails and get more codes. Primarily for people who don't have any, and then for me so I can play with my mates :D

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

haylow4@googlemail.com
mformature

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Is there any more codes left?
I need get one for my friend. (I already have odst so i'm set)
And he won't get ban for not being a real rep?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
All Americans who succeeded please do at least one more :)
There's about 4 or 5 emails on this thread now :D

Robby

Los Doyers!
Alot of people are doing this, I can't even get to the token redeem page.

I think they caught on, I am getting unauthorized user now.