• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halo: Reach

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Anyone get there beta testing shirt for halo reach?
Hopefully they give them to ODST users also

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just did the trick where people download your gamertag with 3 different people, now 4 of us are playing Grab Bag with only me having a code :p
All nighter time :D

TeamOverload

I'm assuming Arena still isn't up until the beta goes live tomorrow to ODST owners tomorrow? I haven't been able to go on today and see if it was up. I'm excited to give it a go.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Nah it's not.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Bungie still hasn't fixed any of the issues that arise after a player disconnects from the game. Killstreaks are reset and this just so happened to pop up instead of the single flag icon:

4573230603_00c4758bfe_b.jpg

TeamOverload

Extra what? Codes? Bungie has stated that they have no more, and that most media outlets are likely out as well, so I doubt you'll be able to get one if you haven't already. ODST beta should be live or going live in the next few hours though if you have any access to that.

Seth

MD Party Room
Still waiting for the beta to go live, EST sucks

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Very disappointed in Bungie right now. They should've been expecting this many people and have prepared their serves appropriately for such traffic. Can't play the game right now; This being a day I really want to just chill and have fun. Well, while we wait, I'll share with you guys my favorite screenshot I took so far (not very "cool", just a situation which resulted in a nice double kill):

4576426066_5a55dcdc1f_b.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Call me crazy but the graphics look bad.

The graphics are pretty good. Call of Duty is an entirely different environment and type of game so the two shouldn't be compared (I know at times I'm inclined to). Halo "graphics" have more or less stayed the same for the last few years, Reach just does a nice overhaul on the textures which is nice.

It's a nice upgrade from Halo 3, trust me ;)

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
The beta is pretty fun.
This is far better then halo3 and more teambase.
I been playing with my friends with CTF and 1Flag.
Each those gametypes takes teamwork now.

It isn't rush rush lets get some kills now.

I had few problems starting up the halo reach beta and joining into parties etc.
But thats pretty much fix now.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So pissed, played the Arena and got in my 3 matches. The first 4 I played I had above 1600 rating I think and the last one I played, which counted, was 1300 something, very low because I was constantly having my kills stolen and some assists not counting. Should've had a rating over 1600 but instead ended up with the mid 1500's...was disappointed.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I thought only the highest 3 counted? I have a 1480, might try and bring it up a bit.

Well I played a few rounds and they weren't counted since the server was having a lot of issues. I then played 3 rounds, 2 of them above 1600 and then the last one was 1300.

TeamOverload

Ah, gotcha. I had trouble getting on earlier, but I've had no problems since. Just played one more average game and it brought it up to a 1564, so I believe just the highest 3 are in fact what counts.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ah, gotcha. I had trouble getting on earlier, but I've had no problems since. Just played one more average game and it brought it up to a 1564, so I believe just the highest 3 are in fact what counts.

Yep you are indeed right, thanks for pointing that out (just got back on and it's a bit higher after my last match)